Shellac from CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THIN TO WIN....each layer MUST be applied THIN

The base coat is only cured for 10 seconds, all others - colour and topcoat- are cured for 2 minutes each.

Oh, yes. Sorry, I forot to add that.

Thin to win!

ok, I'll try that, thank you xxx

my kit has arrived! Can anyone tell me what shellac is like over a ridged nail? Where i would use a ridge filler with normal polish, am i going to see ridges in shellac? Thank you

my kit has arrived! Can anyone tell me what shellac is like over a ridged nail? Where i would use a ridge filler with normal polish, am i going to see ridges in shellac? Thank you

I don't think you will need anything. My nail wasn't buffed or anything and the Shella is lovely and smooth.

In fact I think Wee Fee said you definitely don't need to buff.

Last edited:
How does shellac hold up on a damaged nail? I have a particular client who likes to remove her own enhancements, against my advice! hoping to switch her to this, as she just cant keep enhancements on. I have one slightly damaged nail that its held up on for 3 days with no issues so far, so hoping she wont have problems.

How does shellac hold up on a damaged nail? I have a particular client who likes to remove her own enhancements, against my advice! hoping to switch her to this, as she just cant keep enhancements on. I have one slightly damaged nail that its held up on for 3 days with no issues so far, so hoping she wont have problems.

Shellac is not an enhancement product. It will provide cour and protection to a point but you will have to see how much. Keep any damaged nails short and I'm sure the nails will be just fine.

Shellac is not an enhancement product. It will provide cour and protection to a point but you will have to see how much. Keep any damaged nails short and I'm sure the nails will be just fine.

Thankyou geeg. I understand its not an enhancement product and this has been explained to my client. Trying an alternative to enhancements and going down the natural nail route. Protection on my own have stood the test of time so far, lovely and strong for my nails that always break.

Thankyou geeg. I understand its not an enhancement product and this has been explained to my client. Trying an alternative to enhancements and going down the natural nail route. Protection on my own have stood the test of time so far, lovely and strong for my nails that always break.

Shellac has done the same for my natural nails. I have not had a break in 2 months. It os actually a pure joy to me to have my own nails after 25 years. Shellac is tougher than I ever expected it to be. It has now been two weeks since I was Shellac- ed and I am looking forward to having a new colour ... But the brillient shine is still perfect and no wear at all at the ends of my nails.

http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/beauty/archive/2010/05/06/beauty-news-flash--we-love-shellac.htm

Look at what Grazia Beauty Editor has to say ... how quick is that???. You can't pay for this kind of advertising ... just another way that CND promote services to help their customers to grow their businesses. Shellac is going to do it for you, with great results and exposure like this; expect new clients to be asking for it and get that sign up on your door AND that promo CD playing in your salon and start the Shellac service asap.

Last edited:
Hi Geeg

Please can you tell me where I would get the prom CD from?

Thanks

Heather

Hi Geeg

Please can you tell me where I would get the prom CD from?

Thanks

Heather

You can download it from cnd.com or FB or youtube I believe.

That is some good advertising! Just want to check, they say that come Jan 2011 there will be a further 60 shades added, I knew about the next 12, but 60? Do they know something we don't.:D

That is some good advertising! Just want to check, they say that come Jan 2011 there will be a further 60 shades added, I knew about the next 12, but 60? Do they know something we don't.:D

The usual reporting nonsense. CND will be expanding the range of colours as we speak and as fast as possible but 60 by January is a bit more than optimistic:D.

I love the Shellac i have my toes done and my fingers too :) One thing i am dissapointed in is that the bottoms of the cases dont stay and keep falling off. Are people keeping them in the plastic cases or putting them loose in their kits. I am mobile.

Good grief I never keep them in the display cases! Those are only shelf display ... Get rid. Rhey are not meant for carrying your Shellac around mobile so I wouldnt waste your time on disappointment.

I know you need to buff Shellac off of the top of a L&P enhancement, but can anyone tell me if its OK to soak it off of the top of Brisa?

I should probably know, but I've just never tried soaking off of Brisa.....its always been either soak off or not for me...not a combination!!

I soaked mine off at the event, brisa stayed in tact, but tip underneath melted x on phone so quick reply lol x

Thanks chick.....this is for over sculpted, so hopefully I'll be fine! x

I had l&p on at the Event and when we did the soak off, it removed quite a bit of it.:D That D.Solve works so fast, it is great iygwim:D

Latest posts

Back