Shellac from CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know how much the colours are going to cost?

They sound amazing and i saw them in Scratch. I want I want I want!!!

No funds for the Event either and i'm more beauty than nails so i just want to be prepared price wise so i can get them. Ooh how exciting!

omg i am so booking to go...just need to persuade my OH!!

How cool is that - I must remember to bring my lovely silver CND bag to bring it home in!:)

I carry the towels/mitts/bootees in mine for my mani's and pedi's. I love that bag. Must remember to bring it for carrying everything this year!

I can't wait to see Shellac, so excited about it!

I am another grumpy geekie as id LOVE to come to the event but i cant due to funds. I cannot wait to try Shellac.....at least we still have something to look forward to xx

I think I will wait till it comes to the states! lol :hug:

Where in the States are you? Shellac will be in Farmington Hills, MI on May 17. I will definitely be there! :)

I hear ya!!

I know, I just wanted to make the point.....!!

Ah well, there will be at least 2 of us on here that weekend, lol :lol::lol:

Make that 3 :)

Make that 4.... we will have to play super exciting word association games or something to take our minds off the event..... the first word for May will be.... Shellac.... Doh!!!!

With the geek and all his mods out for the weekend, us naughty hair geeks can get upto allsorts! Will think up a particularly provocative blog or thread to keep everyones mind off what theyre missing!
Seriously, shellac appears to be a salon dream, and my commercial antenna are twitching at this one.I don't have to be a nail geek to spot the potential of this product.

I wonder if it is being launched internationally or uk only?

I hear ya!!

I know, I just wanted to make the point.....!!

Ah well, there will be at least 2 of us on here that weekend, lol :lol::lol:

I am sure there will be quite alot of us who aren't able to go for one reason or another. I wonder if SS could spare a thought for us and give us an offer that we could look forward to for that special weekend so we can have a little love and respect too !! You don't get if you don't ask :)
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

I saw the write up on this and thought wow:eek:
I know if I wait all my questions will be answered
yer right like that's going to happen:green:
Ok, I didn't get to go last year so don't know what's what and I need to know, I sleep badly as it is, I'll have nail dreams, well I do that anyway but.....
Will we be able to buy aditional colours to the range that are not included in the free kit?
Would the top coat be suitable to use as a top coat on top of acrylic nails?
Would it be suitable to use on top of minx fingers to help prolong their life?
Sorry for any spelling mistakes, my spell checker has gone to bed, drat the man:green:

oooh good questions! :hug:

Someone on another thread asked about using their BRISA lamp to cure and the answer was yes and that something else could also be used as well. Is this something else a LED lamp, if so this would be faster........ am I right?

Someone on another thread asked about using their BRISA lamp to cure and the answer was yes and that something else could also be used as well. Is this something else a LED lamp, if so this would be faster........ am I right?

I think they have a new lamp.

I honestly don't think that S2 or CND are going to give away all the info up front and have no little gems left up their sleeves for launch now......do you?

It looks great, and I for one am really looking forward to finding out more.....but please, breathe people....and enjoy the anticipation! :lol:

If I don't make it to The Event it's because I've died of curiosity and excitment:irked::lol:

Oh no that would be bad but if you do will you leave your ticket to me in your will? Haha I'm very excited too. What's an led lamp? I can't buy another lamp lol I have loads of lamps aleady. X
Posted via Mobile Device

I wonder what kind of shape of bottle it will come in.......

Oh no that would be bad but if you do will you leave your ticket to me in your will? Haha I'm very excited too. What's an led lamp? I can't buy another lamp lol I have loads of lamps aleady. X
Posted via Mobile Device

I think Tweezer happy will fight you for it :lol:
led lamp, I think that's the one they use for minx. It's got a red bulb, if I'm right then I can't see that working because it's not uv.
Six weeks to the Event and Seven weeks until my son comes home from Afghanistan I'm going to have a great month:green:

Latest posts

Back