Shellac from CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone direct me to the lamp on the website please? I have the small rack and the extra bottles of colour, all the other bits and bobs I think I need but I cant see the lamp. I know its not in stock right now, but I would still like to find it just to get an idea of price! Thanks x x

We were taught to do PEP at the Event, missing out the Removal of shine from the natural nail.
It did seem strange not to have a koala buffer involved :lol:

I've had mine on since Saturday afternoon, no lifting (don't expect any to be honest) and the shine on them is fantastic.

:green:

Sandi, thank you so much for clearing this up for me... I'm thrilled now!!

God I just can't tell you how Shellac has improved my business already.. I've just had one of my regular manicure clients text me a second ago, she needed her nails done for a conference she's going to tonight... she's a 60 year old lady who hates gel, so I Shellaced her last week:D

Her text said "Karen my nails are an outstanding success"

Sandi, thank you so much for clearing this up for me... I'm thrilled now!!

God I just can't tell you how Shellac has improved my business already.. I've just had one of my regular manicure clients text me a second ago, she needed her nails done for a conference she's going to tonight... she's a 60 year old lady who hates gel, so I Shellaced her last week:D

Her text said "Karen my nails are an outstanding success"
You're very welcome :D

I think we're going to hear LOTS of people saying the same thing... how fantastic :green:

As an aside, I've just added a video link to the Shellac Lovers Group that shows exactly how the removal works (it's fab and very clearly explained) and also a Q&A link from the cnd.com website.

Hiya When will the lamp be in stock ?? anyone know I have quite a big order and would rather order all the lot together than in dribs and drabs, can't ring up at the moment hubby here don't want him to know how much I am spending lol
If I get chance to ring can the Lamp be ordered and payed for ready for when stock is in ??
Thanx :biggrin:

Hiya When will the lamp be in stock ?? anyone know I have quite a big order and would rather order all the lot together than in dribs and drabs, can't ring up at the moment hubby here don't want him to know how much I am spending lol
If I get chance to ring can the Lamp be ordered and payed for ready for when stock is in ??
Thanx :biggrin:

Sorry, but the best people to answer this are those lovely people at Sweet Squared!

Do we really need the lamp? what's so different about it?

I was just the same , my husband can't see what all the fuss is about:lol:..xx
I couldn't even sleep well last night, normally i knock myself out but last night all a did was toss and turn and dreamt i was at the event at the weekend and i was sat next to gigi and hannah who was showing me loads of fantastic nail skills and i had the big Shellac box already sat it front of me on my table.
Of course it was only a dream, but thats because i was looking at all the great picci's of the event on here last night before i went to bed!

I do regret not planning/saving well ahead for an event ticket!

Les make a pact Karen, we are soooo going to the next one. I veel remind you!

I know this question has probably already been asked. But where are y'all ordering it from? Are you having to buy the entire kit to order? I live in the US, and when I called my supply house, they said they probably wouldn't have it available to sell until June. I really want it now!

Seems like a perfect way to go for polish. Haha, if it is too lasting, salons would have a hard time getting their appointments full : ) keke

This is correct Jac, only prepare the nail as if for varnishing.

Helen if I can just address what you said - I thought they said to prepare the enhancement down to the 240grit stage - the 1200 grit stage is very smooth.

See we are getting confused and maybe confusing people already LOL.

I heard Katrina say prepare the enhancement (L&P) down to a 1200 grit too, I thought it was a long way to go, but think about it...you don't have to remove the shine from a natural nail, so I can see how the smoothness of a 1200 grit would be ok.

I couldn't even sleep well last night, normally i knock myself out but last night all a did was toss and turn and dreamt i was at the event at the weekend and i was sat next to gigi and hannah who was showing me loads of fantastic nail skills and i had the big Shellac box already sat it front of me on my table.
Of course it was only a dream, but thats because i was looking at all the great picci's of the event on here last night before i went to bed!

I do regret not planning/saving well ahead for an event ticket!

It wasn't a dream for me,I was sat right next to the lovely lady herself. It was a tough call wich one I was most exited about :o..Gigi, thank you for all the help :hug:. Double exitment in one day...how much can a girl take :D.
Did my first full set of Shellac today with fedora....amazing results..REALLY!
:hug:

another question for you geeks that have tried it, how does Shellac hold out on a hard working tech with their nails constantly touching acetone, polish remover etc, because the soak of gels never last on me (and yes I do cap them) they always go on the free edge.

another question for you geeks that have tried it, how does Shellac hold out on a hard working tech with their nails constantly touching acetone, polish remover etc, because the soak of gels never last on me (and yes I do cap them) they always go on the free edge.
Oh no i never thought of this, yes i wreck my nails with anything soak off and i was here thinking this would solve my problem.I didn't find out until today that shellac was removed with acetone, i still didn't think! And i've been telling all my clients i will be soon be wearing Shellac which wont wreck my polish! lol

Seems like a perfect way to go for polish. Haha, if it is too lasting, salons would have a hard time getting their appointments full : ) keke

Its bringing clients that never bothered with nails before!!

We got Shellac in the salon today, and I have Wildfire on my nails. I will let you know in the next few days how it's holding up. I imagine my right thumb, index and middle finger are going to dull and possibly chip and the left thumb and forefinger are going to get all scratched up from the file. Just like always. It's great, but I'm sure it can't perform miracles! lol We'll see!

You all wear enhancements and they last when doing every day nail services in the salon. Shellac will remain resistant unless continuous and prolonged contact to acetone is done. My suggestion... always protect your skin anyways to acetone... use Handsdown pads!! ;)

Hi Mrs Geek when do you think the lamp will be in stock ? got a lot to order but want to order all together.:biggrin:

I have been wearing Shellac for a few months now ... I have of course scratched it up on my index finger when doing nails but it has never chipped or peeled it stays looking perfect if you keep out of acetone.

WOOOHOOO!!!
I have just got a call from sweet sqared and the lamps have just come in!! Hopefully I sholud get it along with my kit in 2 days time!! I am going to spend the weekend shellacing EVERYONE I can get my hands on! x

Latest posts

Back