Shellac, Gelicure, Gellac, Just Gel or Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domino

Reaction score
Hi i just found this site and am lovin it:Love:.
I would like to start offering one of the above and have been looking into them all. Thing is I want to invest in one of these but just cant decide which. Theres price, time to apply, how well they apply and last and how well known they are to the public. Any helpful advice would be much appreciated.

If you do a search on here you will find lots of answers to your questions.

I was in you place just a few week back and stressed,lost sleep and talked the ears of my kids and partner till I made my mind up.

I asked lots of people's opinions on here, friends on fb and googled what's on offer on my local area and in the end I went with my gut feeling and went for gelish

Started out with the uv lamp as cheaper than the ld lamp, case it dont take off but if it does I will invest in the ld lamp
Purchased the mini starter kit and 5 tops colours (check the good bad and ugly thread on here)
An if you time it well for a no vat day at your local Sally's you can save on the vat

Pants! I pressed send before I finished :0(

Anyway I love gelish, the large range of colours

If you have not experienced any try narrowing it down to your favs and paying to have them done yourself to see how they work for you

Latest posts

Back