Shellac glitters?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KelseyGetLashed

Reaction score
I'm booked on the CND course in Leeds but am mega confused about their shellac glitters! I've had a lady come do my shellac every fortnight for 3 years and she always has glitter pots of both fine and chunky glitters, some say CND on the lid and some have a picture of some sexy 'feline' girls in pink and I know these are really popular with most of my friends and family who also use her.

I've had a look on the cnd website but can't see much that resembles the glitter pots she uses, most are the additive ones.

Does anyone know what this other glitter brand is or can you advise me which glitter brands you recommend as they appear quite difficult to get hold of apart from eBay!

Thanks ladies! Xx

The cnd ones will be additives, although I think the glitter ones are all limited edition. The other ones will be lecente glitter which you can find on sweet squared. Hope that helps x

The cnd ones will be additives, although I think the glitter ones are all limited edition. The other ones will be lecente glitter which you can find on sweet squared. Hope that helps x

Ahh that makes sense! I can't look at details on sweet squared as I'm not registered (until I do the course) so will have a good look once I've done it.

Do you know the average price per pot so I can finish my costings before training?

Thankyou so much for your help! X

We can't put trade prices on forum, I'll pm you x

Latest posts

Back