Shellac in Cheltenham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannajadem

CND Education Ambassador
Reaction score
I have a client for Shellac who is going back to Cheltenham where her family are from to get married.
I'm doing her Shellac the day before the wedding but she thinks her mother will want it done too. Can someone recommend me a good Shellac tech who offers all the colours in this area? She doesn't mind going to a high street or home salon.
Thanks geeks x

Hey hun I dont offer shellac but do gelish if that would be of interest? I'm mobile cheltenham and gloucester please feel free to give my number 07974 887744 and have a look/direct your client to my web site www.thefairynailmother.com
xx claire xx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Hi There,

I appreciate your post is a little old now, but I just wanted to let you know that I am now offering Shellac , albeit not the complete colour range yet but a few "classic" colous such as French Manicure, Red,Coral,Red/Wine and lovely soft natural pink.

Please feel free to contact me as previously posted if you wish to book a treatment or have any questions.

Ta Claire

Latest posts

Back