Shellac infill?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelardn

Reaction score
I have a client who phoned asking for an infill. I told her I don't offer infills but she said she's really unhappy with the regrowth. She has made an appointment to see me on Thursday and at this point she will be at day 12.

I know ideally I would do a fresh set but what's the best way of wording this to her. She's a new client to me but gives me the impression she is quite fussy.

Thanks in advance geeks x

I would tell her shellac is not ment to be in filled and they will look terrible, worse than the regrowth. I'd also point out there is no point re filling as the refil will cause it to lift and come off anyway so the best thing all round is to do a new set. If she is not happy with this I don't think I'd be happy in filling shellac and if I did I would make it quite clear the outcome be it looking bad or coming off is not my fault!

Does she not know that Shellac should be soaked off and reapplied at 14 or so days?

I have a client who phoned asking for an infill. I told her I don't offer infills but she said she's really unhappy with the regrowth. She has made an appointment to see me on Thursday and at this point she will be at day 12.

I know ideally I would do a fresh set but what's the best way of wording this to her. She's a new client to me but gives me the impression she is quite fussy.

Thanks in advance geeks x

She obviously doesn't know Shellac how we know it, so you just have to explain to her it is a 14 day manicure, you will re-do them for her but this is a service she still has to pay for (she might be trying for a freebie) if she wants her nails looking fabulous for another fortnight.

Do you have an info sheet you can give her, or have you already gave her one. She knows her nails are bound to grow in 2 weeks.

Hope it goes ok. :smack:

Think she was hoping to get 3 weeks out of them but she doesn't like the regrowth. New set it is then :) thanks xx

And yes think she is looking for a freebie :(

And yes think she is looking for a freebie :(

So frustrating isnt it when people try for that. We provide our services and our time, just be straight with her. If alls she has is a little regrowth then she should be happy, and she is coming back so thats a bonus for you. ;)

My "friend" does this to me all the time! Drives me potty! I have to tell her every time know. For me personally it's a chance to have a new colour but no they think ill charge a fiver or something fill them. You can't control how quick her nails grow. Tell her no. Shellac doesn't get infills and your more than happy to remove and apply a new colour or the same colour! X

Latest posts

Back