Shellac is just amazing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found the mood ring vid. It's the second nail, done. Just wanted to share. :)

http://www.cnd.com/Products/Who-Are-You/colour-effect-video.aspx

Not sure how to put a pic in this post(apparently I did upload the pic!) , but if you have a look at my profile I have created some samples of a few different attempts at recreating this look.

I did four samples with Black Pool as the base color and four with Asphalt. I used Negligee, Moonlight and Roses, Iced Coral and in one Hollywood as the second layer. I brushed these on extra thin with a nail art brush - just a flat brush nothing special. Then, to blend or soften the look I used Beau/Zillionaire/Mother of Pearl and then finished with a top coat. They were a bit rushed as I did them in between clients (thank you kindly to my "no show").

Happy to answer any questions...hope that inspires.

Attachments

• HTC All Pics 045.jpg
    HTC All Pics 045.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 156
stunning, bet you are going to have us all off playing with layering again, I must admit i havn't invested in some of the lighter shades that give theses fantastic effects, i have negligee and iced coral, but will definatly have to add the others in the new year, before if i can x

Can any of you lovely people give me an idea of the set up costs for Shellac, including their regular polishes? Id like to be able to offer the full service. I am just waiting on a response for them but understandably theyre very busy! A heads up from you all would be great!

Thanks

Zoe :)

Not sure how to put a pic in this post(apparently I did upload the pic!) , but if you have a look at my profile I have created some samples of a few different attempts at recreating this look.

I did four samples with Black Pool as the base color and four with Asphalt. I used Negligee, Moonlight and Roses, Iced Coral and in one Hollywood as the second layer. I brushed these on extra thin with a nail art brush - just a flat brush nothing special. Then, to blend or soften the look I used Beau/Zillionaire/Mother of Pearl and then finished with a top coat. They were a bit rushed as I did them in between clients (thank you kindly to my "no show").

Happy to answer any questions...hope that inspires.

These are great! Well done you... definitely inspired me to do some more Shellac layering! Love Shellac... Thank you Shellac for being 50% of my income!

Latest posts

Back