Shellac kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissab

Reaction score
I just ordered my Shellac kit yesterday and I am so excited!!!!!!!! I can't wait for it to arrive. I have been waiting months to get the money together to buy it. I'm going to call S2 today to book my Shellac brings them back course. Just had to share my excitement with you lovely geeks. :D:D:D:D

I feel your excitement! You will not be disappointed :)

I've had Shellac done on myself previously and it is such a fantastic product. I can't wait to do the class. I'm really looking forward to doing the Shellac art class's and then eventually the Masterpainter.

Hi chick

I ordered mine and received it last week 😊 so totally understand your excitement!

I'm waiting to book my course bit awaiting dates in march n April xxx

I just booked my course. I'm doing it next month right before pro-beauty. Eeeeeek. I'm so excited. I can't stop smiling. I feel like the Joker. :lol:

Edit: Had to change date due to husband's work schedule. I am now doing my class in March.

Last edited:
Which courses are you doing? I know the big ones are £2000 easily but you get a massive kit. I know that if you buy starter kit you can get one day training for £50. Anyone had it? Would they recommend?

Cheers geeks

Xx

I have the same question as beauty geek, just on the as site looking at kits and training.... There's loads! What to go for?

I haven't done the training yet. Going to do that in March. I would call S2 and talk to them. They will be able to advise you on the best course for what you want to offer. They are very helpful. I have always had fantastic customer service and they have an endless amount of patience for all my questions.

Latest posts

Back