Shellac lamp lead

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chezbelle

Reaction score
Hi there i dont know if anyone has had this happen,but I was shellacing my boyfriends mums nails and her puppy has chewed my lead :(
Now I was wondering if I could just by the lead rather than the whole thing again I can contact sweetsquared tomorrow, to find out but worried I may harm myself or client as wires are now showing cute puppy :D,but im a bit upset with it :sad:Thank you x

Wrap the lead with electrical tape over any exposed wires.

Ring S2 in the morning and see if they have spares in the warehouse ... They will not be listed in the brochure or on the S2 web site so you will have to ask specifically if the warehouse can send you a spare.

Naughty puppy ... Your insurance will probably cover you for the cost ... Maybe even for a new lamp! That is why you have insurance. X

The lead un plugs use another ,
They are common leads in lap tops , radios , printers and lots of other things.

I will be calling sweetsquared in the morning to check Thanks for that :p
If the puppy wasnt so cute id probably be more mad :twisted: but too cute for words :pI will try different leads :D

Just called sweetsquared and they are sending me a replacement lead tomorrow Thank you for your advice :pReally helpful :p

Latest posts

Back