Shellac layering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bethm06

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone tell me some good colours to later with shellac as I'm getting bored of the colours?
Thanks

Hi, can anyone tell me some good colours to later with shellac as I'm getting bored of the colours?
Thanks

Have you tried looking at the shellac group, there are lots of pictures on there :D

If you go on to and join the Shellac Lovers Group there are loads of pictures and ideas for layering :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337421425.853168.jpg

Here we go HTH x

Thanks

There is also the Fingernailfixer on facebook (this info is probably in the Shellac lovers group too) But she does layering with every colour pretty much! I only have 8 colours at the moment but have managed to make 17 out of them so far :)

Bethm06 what Shellac colours do your have atm? x

I bought 8 colours and with layering have made 32 gorgeous combo's. Have had so much fun!

Sianas link has given me even more ideas!

Last edited:
I bought 8 colours and with layering have made 32 gorgeous combo's. Have had so much fun!

Wow 32 colours!!!! That's pretty cool I haven't layered ever colour yet maybe that's my job today :D I don't have some of the colours that seem best for layering though, will be getting more this week yah!!

Latest posts

Back