Shellac Luxe - new innovation from CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am excited about this product. Can the CND UV lamp be used with Shellac Luxe or does it cure in the CND LED lamp, only? Thank you! :)

Am excited about this product. Can the CND UV lamp be used with Shellac Luxe or does it cure in the CND LED lamp, only? Thank you! :)
You can use either. It's really lovely to work with, you won't be disappointed. X

You can use either. It's really lovely to work with, you won't be disappointed. X

Thank you for your reply. I am so excited to try this! :)

Just saw s2 post on facebook that they will be launching the 24th July in the UK!

Is this is hard wearing as the standard shellac? I've just passed my cnd beginners and not sure if to wait for the luxe to be released before stocking up in colours??

Is this is hard wearing as the standard shellac? I've just passed my cnd beginners and not sure if to wait for the luxe to be released before stocking up in colours??

No it isn’t, it’s for normal to hard nails, not weak nails, it’s a prescribed treatment.
But then again they said you can mix top coats which would make it harder but obviously take longer removal than the 60 secs but less than the normal shellac.
I have the Luxe but haven’t had a play yet with the different top coats. Maybe someone else has and can advise on this? Then you could just stick to the shellac Luxe if this works

I was also told on the xperience day you can use normal shellac base coat, then 2 coats of luxe followed with your choice of top coat, however that would defeat the point of the easy soak off, but you can use a specific luxe colour for those clients that require the extra support.

Latest posts

Back