Shellac Master Painter Course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scandalash

Reaction score
Anyone done the master painter course, if so what did it involve and was it worth it? Thx x

I'm booked on it for 22nd this month in Manchester :)
Vicki x

I'm doing mine tomorrow in Cheltenham. Looking forward to it. Would love to teach Shellac, this will be the first step so hopefully I will pass :Scared:. Also, anything that improves my skills has got to be worth doing xx

Good luck girls, let me know if you liked it x

It is always worth it! :lol:

Anyone done the master painter course, if so what did it involve and was it worth it? Thx x

I'm booked for April 8° :!: In The Netherlands!!!! Going abroad for a one day course :lol:
I can't wait!
They told me i don't need a model and to bring my Shellac, so ik will travel with all my colors, base coat and topcoats, additives, glitters, thumb-pallette, nail art brushes, mixing cups, scrubfresh and 99% isopropyl alcohol...and wipes!

Greetings from Belgium,
Conny

I've done it it's amazing and definitely worth it !! You will learn alot I went to justine in Braintree and shes fantastic !!! Xx

I did it in September and it was great, so worthwhile! I learnt a few new techniques but what really made it for me was my nails being critiqued. Sometimes there's just a little tweak that can be made to your technique that leads to huge improvements.

Go for it, you won't regret it!

Thanks people will be booking mine soon then xx

I've never considered it before but it sounds jolly good :)

I've done mine, with Fee in Edinburgh. It was absolutely fantastic. I can't tell you exactly what it involves, as I gather it's just changed/changing - plus, I wouldn't want to waste it for you!

I've seen some people say they won't bother - they're already commercially able to do the service. Which is fine, if that's all they want.

However, for me it was about finishing my training with shellac and elevating my services to the next level, which I believe I really have done. It's also part of my personal goal to complete all my masters classes (at long last!) so it was never in question.

With regards cost vs worth - if you just wanna do nails and are not bothered about being the best, then you don't HAVE to but really, for the price, it's too great an opportunity to pass up.

You need to take your full working kit but, when you book, your letter will contain all the information you need.

Go on, you know you want to ;)

I'm doing mine tomorrow in Cheltenham. Looking forward to it. Would love to teach Shellac, this will be the first step so hopefully I will pass :Scared:. Also, anything that improves my skills has got to be worth doing xx
Good luck tomorrow! Not that you'll need it, of course! :D

I will see you there :) sooo looking forward to it, I have triple checked all my kit! I will be the one with purple/blueish hair so say hello!
OP I will let you know what its like, I'm sure it will be great fun ;)

I have also completed it too & have to agree with Linzi. For me also it was to complete my shellac training & elevating my services to the next level, but to also set my services aside from others in my area.

Good luck tomorrow! Not that you'll need it, of course! :D

Thanks Linzi, had an amazing day. Loved the course and passed. So happy. Thank you Kate you are a fab ea xxx

I will see you there :) sooo looking forward to it, I have triple checked all my kit! I will be the one with purple/blueish hair so say hello!
OP I will let you know what its like, I'm sure it will be great fun ;)

It was great to meet you, well done for today. Its always nice putting faces to names. Hope you had a great day too xx

Thanks Linzi, had an amazing day. Loved the course and passed. So happy. Thank you Kate you are a fab ea xxx

Well done! Was hoping to do it today too but have put the money towards the event instead. See you there! X

I really want to do mine, but what with the event, pro beauty, Brisa lite, new shellac colours and additive sparkles coming out, I'm having to cut bck on luxuries like food! So until funds start to rise again, I shall have to wait :(

Well done! Was hoping to do it today too but have put the money towards the event instead. See you there! X

Hi Emma, thank you. You will enjoy Master Painter when you do it, I recommend it and you know what a great ea Kate is. Good news that you will be at The Event too. Look forward to seeing you there xx

Hi Emma, thank you. You will enjoy Master Painter when you do it, I recommend it and you know what a great ea Kate is. Good news that you will be at The Event too. Look forward to seeing you there xx

We all love Kate! xx

Latest posts

Back