Shellac Nail Art - How much are you charging?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
I took some inspiration from the new Shellac nail art video on the CND website and did the attached design.

How much do you charge for Shellac nail art per nail?

Attachments

• Shellac Nailart.JPG
    Shellac Nailart.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 16,493
  • Shellac b.JPG
    Shellac b.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,585
Last edited:
As always, you have to charge foryour time.

The cool thing is that Shellac Nail art is quick and simple. Quick and simple is the key. I would start at 2.00 per nail for an extra half hours work. I would use that as a guide.

Ooh I love that! Very effective :)

wow these are beautiful! would love to see more photos!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just had a peek at your album!! Wow that is truly inspirational, thanks for posting!! x

depending on the detail and time involved i think it would differ

say your standard Shellac price was £20
then you could do a super Shellac for £25 involving a little bit of nail art maybe not on all nails
then a Bling Shellac for £30 like rockstar nails!

then when your booking clients in you know how much time to book out as we all know it can be a pain when your client asked for nail art when you know you dont really have time to do it! x

I've just added another few pics to my album: http://www.salongeek.com/members/valenciannails-albums-shellac.html

Gigi, I was thinking of graduating the pricing due to time and effort involved, therefore simple flicks etc would be 50p per nail going up to 1.50-2.00 for the more time intensive designs.
Do you agree with the graduated prices?

Thanks for the feedback :green:

Sure, if it took 15 minutes it would be less etc. Nice job with the nail art Sandi! :hug:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back