Shellac nail art ideas - pictures please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sbriggs100

Reaction score
I am in the process of painting some shellac poppits with nail art - to give my clients a more varied choice ( I sometimes experiment with nail arty designs on my own nails and the clients always comment saying ooh I'd like that !)

I would live to see your designs and ideas using shellac ......

I've watched all the finger nail fixer you tube channels but would live some more varied ideas !!

Can't wait to see some .....

have you joined the shellac group? There are loas of pictures on there x

I am in the process of painting some shellac poppits with nail art - to give my clients a more varied choice ( I sometimes experiment with nail arty designs on my own nails and the clients always comment saying ooh I'd like that !)

I would live to see your designs and ideas using shellac ......

I've watched all the finger nail fixer you tube channels but would live some more varied ideas !!

Can't wait to see some .....

Hope these pics work :)

I was having a play the other day with my Shellac. This is a simple design but nice :)

Attachments

• Picture 027.jpg
    Picture 027.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 54,089
  • Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 97,578
Hope these pics work :)

I was having a play the other day with my Shellac. This is a simple design but nice :)

That's really nice - hummmm might have a go at some of those - thank you

have you joined the shellac group? There are loas of pictures on there x

Yeah I've joined the group so I've defo explored them - It's just nice to see specific arty shellac work xxx:)

More pictures please ..... Cxxxx

More pictures please ..... Cxxxx

Images should be placed in the Shellac group. There are many there and by some of the best. Busybee and Nataliya Onyschenko spring right to mind ... So have a look at their albums.

Last edited:
I can't post pics here, but there are pics in an album called soak off gels on my fb age. :)

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Ok thanks everyone

I have already looked into all the threads relating to shellac nail art , I know u probably posted this in wrong place but my main computer is down at moment , so I'm having to use my I phone app for this site which makes it difficult ect

I was just hoping to see lots of pictures of basic nail art , ones which everyone could attempt as a start off ie not really done nail art before so not too confident at moment .

Inspiration ideas was what I was looking for ......

Again sorry if this is posted in wrong place .... :-(

I had these when I went on holiday.
galaxy090.jpg

Hot Chilli's with a bit of bling!

Try again!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338062896.324773.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338062896.324773.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,109
Polka dot toes!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338062952.977712.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338062952.977712.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,532
Do you use a dotting tool for the perfect dots? If so is there certain ones to use? x

A few ideas. I like looking on you tube-fingernailfixer

Attachments

• IMAG0219.jpg
    IMAG0219.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 4,777
  • IMAG0123.jpg
    IMAG0123.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 4,010
  • IMAG0208_1.jpg
    IMAG0208_1.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 6,416
A few ideas. I like looking on you tube-fingernailfixer

These are fab , I agree I love love watching finger nail fixer - hope she continues doing more arty ones :)

Have you thought about taking the Shellac Nail Art class?

Latest posts

Back