Shellac nail art ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feetcompany

Reaction score
Loving shellac at the minute any ideas of nail art to try and steps please?
Maybe little crystal on top of colour polish but would they stick to top coat brush? Hellpp x

Lots of nail art with Shellac info and images in the Shellac Lovers group forum.

Click on groups above on the bar, and join us there!

Also if you check out fingernail fixer she has loads of videos on nail art using shellac. :)!

Thanks i always forget to searchfor old topics lol x

You need a top coat specifically to use for glitter work.

Searching particularly for nail art and things like that is the way to go. People are not going to post images twice .... They are there in the group for you to look at.

Geeg,

You do only mean a separate top for glitter meaning used only for glitter and one for just colours?? Not a different top coat all together thanks

deedee84, that's exactly what geeg means.

2 bottles of Shellac Top Coat - one for glitter and one for normal colours.

Or, do what I do...

Use Clearly Pink over the glitter, then your normal topcoat. The Clearly Pink doesn't affect the colour of the glitter, it soaks off quicker and means you don't need to have 2 bottles of topcoat.

xx

deedee84, that's exactly what geeg means.

2 bottles of Shellac Top Coat - one for glitter and one for normal colours.

Or, do what I do...

Use Clearly Pink over the glitter, then your normal topcoat. The Clearly Pink doesn't affect the colour of the glitter, it soaks off quicker and means you don't need to have 2 bottles of topcoat.

xx

d'ya think negligee would work instead of clearly pink?

Great thanks for that i hardy use my clearly pink brilliant :)

Yes i would be interested to know if negligee would work as I was sent 2 by mistake instead if a cream puff - I'm due to post one back Monday but might ring and ask if I can pay for it and keep in instead if it means I have a use for it :)

Great idea!
I have an extra bottle beau - Has anyone used this? x

I don't think Negligee would work instead of Clearly Pink, due to it being a shimmer - it may change the colour of the glitter. Try it out! Any excuse for a little play ;) xx

Latest posts

Back