Shellac Nail art with Nail Foil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmeliaR

Reaction score
So are we all loving rock stars??

Something similar and not as messy! ... Nail foils! Yes the ones from the 90's that lasted about 2 hours? will now last as long as your Shellac woohoo!

So were do you get your foils from? id used of cuts from Glitzy lip (do a search if haven't here of them) and some old nail foils from when i trained that we got in our kit and the Range and most craft store!

what is the foils actually called? Hot foil! is the name of the product some call it rub on foil nail art foil etc.

So lets get started!

Shellac Leopard print foils
1. PEP your clients nails using the finest CND Products

2. CND UV Shellac Base coat - Cure 10 seconds

3. Apply the CND UV Shellac colour of your choice - Cure 2 minutes (apply second coat if needed and cure 2 minute)

4. Remove inhibition layer with D.sperce

5. Apply CND UV Shellac colour coat in a leopard print pattern (I used a darker colour so i could see wear i was going, this colour will not be seen at the end) Cure 2 minutes

6. Place the Foil over the nail and rub over the design and pull off (just like waxing!)

7. Apply CND UV Top coat and cure for 2 minutes

To create the "Shattered" effect

After Step 4...

5. gentle place the foil over the nail, try not to push it down and with the end of and hoof stick rub over the foil wear you want it to stick to the nail.

6. Top coat and cure!

Please see my albums for step by step and i cant seem to upload them.

For Perfect precision Shellac polishing technique and to learn all you need to know about Shellac please call Sweet Squared to book on to your nearest Shellac Class : 0845 210 6060

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back