Shellac nail colour ring!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I received an email from SS this morning saying that the Shellac colour ring is now available so I've happily now ordered mine and it's on its way.

As a beginner this is going to be invaluable to me as I currently only have a short range of colours but if I have something to show my clients (when I get them) I'll get a feel for what people are being drawn to.

It contains 83 colours & they're all repainted and pre-labeled :D It doesn't include every single colour from the range - I think some of the specials may be excluded but not sure. However its going to be fun drooling over them.

Shellac Ring-low res_240.jpg

Oh my goddddd! I just spent hours making mine!!! Ah!

Ooh I want one!!!!

Why wouldn't it include every colour? That's a bit pointless x

Just went online it excludes Contradictions, Aurora Collections & limited addition colours.the mind boggles [emoji85]

Hi there,

This message was posted on Sweet Squared's Facebook last night - it might answer a few questions :)

"Dear Inquisitive Awesome UK Nail Pros –
You have many questions about the NEW CND™SHELLAC™ Colour Nail Tip Ring so let us answer the main ones and tell you what we know.

Q. What Shellac colours are included on the SHELLAC™ Nail Tip Ring?
A. Everyone apart from the latest CND™ Contradictions and Aurora collections.

Q. Why did CND™ not include those collections?
A. Because the SHELLAC™ Nail Tip Rings were planned before those collections were introduced!

Q. Will CND™ be sending extra painted tips with these collections to add to our SHELLAC™ Nail Tip Ring?
A. We believe CND™ are working on this - when we know, you’ll know.

Q. What about future 2016 collections?
A. CND™ have not told us but when we know, you’ll know.

Q. If we get extra tips to add to our SHELLAC™ Nail Tip Ring will we have to pay for them?
A. CND™ have not told us but when we know, you’ll know …

We are truly sorry that we can’t answer these questions with ‘concrete, cast-iron’ answers so let’s look at the true positives!! Tomorrow you’ll be able to get your mitts on this gorgeous SHELLAC™ Nail Tip Ring. This is a FABULOUS tool for your business allowing you to professionally showcase SHELLAC™ colours to all your customers helping them make great decisions on colours they love. CND™ have done a truly stunning job and we know you and your clients are going to love it plus it’s perfect timing for the holiday season."

Why wouldn't it include every colour? That's a bit pointless x

Just went online it excludes Contradictions, Aurora Collections & limited addition colours.the mind boggles [emoji85]
They were created before Contradictions and Aurora. It's just how it goes... I did explain in the email. Hopefully the mind isn't boggling too much anymore :)

Was excited when I saw the email from sweet squared about these... went straight on to get but it's missing colours why?

*Excludes Contradictions, Aurora Collections & limited addition colours

http://www.sweetsquared.com/Specials/New-Arrivals/CND-Shellac-Nail-Colour-Tip-Ring?whence=
It's been explained below... Idea and created before the A/W and hilday colours were. I do have more answers from CND though now on how they are moving forward with new colours so that's cool.

They were created before Contradictions and Aurora. It's just how it goes... I did explain in the email. Hopefully the mind isn't boggling too much anymore :)

Read that now and totally makes sense thankyou Mrs Geek my mind is now unboggled x

I think it's great but will be a bit of a waste of money if CND won't provide blank or new collection tips to add to it.
Not really sure if to purchase or not! We are a salon that has every colour...hmmm!

I think it's great but will be a bit of a waste of money if CND won't provide blank or new collection tips to add to it.
Not really sure if to purchase or not! We are a salon that has every colour...hmmm!

JenFox - had an email from CND in my inbox saying 'we will have blank tips for Contradictions, Aurara and the next spring 16 collections. After that we will send collections as they roll out' - hope that helps!

I do such a lot of layering I'm sticking with the ones I've made, but i do like the look of it. :)

JenFox - had an email from CND in my inbox saying 'we will have blank tips for Contradictions, Aurara and the next spring 16 collections. After that we will send collections as they roll out' - hope that helps!

Great!!!

Thought it looked great especially as I don't have every colour thought it might make me buy more colours. Just having trouble logging in today to see price! Might just be my connection or way of saying you need to wait till payday lol x

Amazing! Just what I wanted to hear thank you. Now I can purchase knowing that it won't be out of date this time next year!

Well yesterday - Saturday - I received amongst some other goodies the Shellac nail tip ring & at first thought Oooh bit fiddly, & a shame colours not put in a phased from one colour to the next. Some of them had stuck together & transferred colour - but that's being picky. Also for example Grapefruit Sparkle looks like it's a 3 layered application & not a true rendition of a sheer so it would be useful as a newbie which colours are appropriate for 3 layers if desired. But I love it!

Good to know that a couple of the new colours I've purchased will be added soon [emoji12]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445726428.206007.jpg

Any idea when the Vinylux one will be out? Desperate for it [emoji16]

Any idea when the Vinylux one will be out? Desperate for it [emoji16]

Not sure but I don't think it will be far behind the Shellac version especially this time of year. Can't wait to get any new colours personally for the Shellac & I may find a way of marking the ones I have as they do seem randomly arranged but I'm sure SS can explain why. [emoji57]

Well yesterday - Saturday - I received amongst some other goodies the Shellac nail tip ring & at first thought Oooh bit fiddly, & a shame colours not put in a phased from one colour to the next. Some of them had stuck together & transferred colour - but that's being picky. Also for example Grapefruit Sparkle looks like it's a 3 layered application & not a true rendition of a sheer so it would be useful as a newbie which colours are appropriate for 3 layers if desired. But I love it!

Good to know that a couple of the new colours I've purchased will be added soon [emoji12]

View attachment 191461

Can you open the metal chain and change the order of the colours or take off the ones you don't have? Just asking as that chain fastening looks the same as a small key ring I have which you can undo.

Latest posts

Back