Shellac nail prep advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bless you. It's quite an investment but if I were in your shoes I'd stop spending money on odds and sods that might be genuine - ironically they've probably cost you the same sort of money as buying the genuine article.

The Sweet Squared intro course is just over £300 but includes so much kit. A genuine CND lamp, scrub fresh, cuticle away, IPA, cool blue, a bottle of base coat, top coat and a couple of colours etc. basically everything you need to get started and top class tuition on how to use it correctly.

If I were you, I'd be aiming to do that but it is - of course - your call.

I've just done the Shellac course and so happy I have. I can see I am going to get my back to what I have spent on equipment and training.

Good luck :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lovely support here wow.

It is a challenging time starting out yes.
I agree I think It needs to be undergone properly. Hopefully they're not fake Cnds but I am going to save up and do the course . the one advised sounds really good.
X x

may I say what a pleasure it was to read the posts on this thread.
so often I see one of 2 things.
either, the op gets torn down in flames for not doing it the right way to start with, or the op gets very defensive and cannot accept honest advise.

great posts from everyone.
its put a smile on my face today :)

to the op, save your pennies, ask for cash for everything including valentines, birthdays etc!
find out from sweet squared who you local educator is and message them on their facebook page, they will be happy to mentor you through you early days.
that is how my students usually contact me.
and it sounds as though you have met some great allies on here :)

Haha thanks Liza
I'm happy to take all the Honest professional advice given.
thanks for your post too! and to people's responses it's made things clearer
X

Latest posts

Back