Shellac not lasting- is Bio Sculpture top coat an option?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailpink1234

Reaction score
Hello
I have recently trained for mani pedis using CND shellac. I have all the equipment and loads of CND colours and am starting mobile. My clients so far have been friends and I am having feedback that the CND shellac is chipping and peeling and not lasting :( very disheartening as i am doing thin layers as recommended if a light colour and doing 3 coats to make its show, so I know I'm not going too thick on my painting.

They have all said shellac only really lasts for them a week anyway when using previous technicians.

One of my friends has had hers done using a biosculpture base and top coat but CND shellac colours, is this an option for me?

I'm so disheartened as I really want to start to build my business but I want to produce lasting results.

I contacted bio scuplture and there recommendation was to retrain with them but I cannot afford to start a whole new kit again!

Any advise would be hugely appreciated

Thank you

If you're having problems with every set you've done I would suggest you get back in touch with your educator and they can help you take a look at what you're doing and where things are going wrong. There's really no point spending out extra money on either new training or products when you've got one of the best available.

Ok thank you very much I will do x

Latest posts

Back