Shellac on toe nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracys Beauty

Serenity Beauty Boutique
Reaction score
My mother in law had shellac on her toes beginning of June last year and just informs me she has just cut the last of it off, it's been 10 months and it has grown off her toes, she is amazed it stayed perfect for that long

These were my very first set of shellac as well x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363118757.351235.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363118757.351235.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,807
I did my friend's in October and it's still on - she wants to see how long it lasts...
Taking it too far? :)

Lol I did a client on Saturday, last time I did her toes nails was August for her Mexico holiday, she's promised to have them done quicker this time (better she's my bridesmaid at me vow renewal in Dominican Republic in June lol) I removed a line of about 2mm on her big toes rest had grown out lol

My mother in law had a little strip of colour left, looked like she had a French tip, at least we know it lasts well x

My grandma wore her Shellac on her fingernails for 2 months before we reapplied it. They were still flawless except for the regrowth. She's now rocking Azure Wish with the new purple additive.

Sent from my Xoom using SalonGeek

My grandma wore her Shellac on her fingernails for 2 months before we reapplied it. They were still flawless except for the regrowth. She's now rocking Azure Wish with the new purple additive.

Sent from my Xoom using SalonGeek

Just goes to show you it's a fab product and really does last x

Shellac is perfect for toes! Especially when the client is going on holiday. My mom has trouble with it though, for some reason it will randomly come off the toenail whole, and she'll find it in her bed or something lol :/ Usually her smaller toes. I've never heard of it happening with anyone else. x

Shellac is perfect for toes! Especially when the client is going on holiday. My mom has trouble with it though, for some reason it will randomly come off the toenail whole, and she'll find it in her bed or something lol :/ Usually her smaller toes. I've never heard of it happening with anyone else. x

That happens with me! My fourth toe in! I don't know why? But it happens most times.

Latest posts

Back