Shellac OPI Gel II or I Lac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Nails

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I currently do shellac which I love but I have a small group of clients who chip very quickly and it's driving me nuts keep on having to repair them especially as I'm mobile.

So basically I'm looking to run another brand alongside shellac which I hope will suit these clients. Has anyone used all three of OPI Gelcolour Gel ll or Ink Ilac and could tell me which lasts longest but isn't an absolute nightmare to remove.

Plus has anyone heard if shellac is ever going to be LEDA curable :D

Cheers xx

Have you thought about using CND brisa lite smoothing gel on those few clients that need that extra little bit of help?
It can help those clients that don't get 14+ day wear to get a week longer out of their CND shellac, and will only take you 5 minutes longer to remove xox

Hi Sammy

Sorry I should have said I do use Brisa lite smoothing gel on these clients but to no effect. I can wear shellac for 4 weeks and most of my clients easily get 2 weeks but some literally get days :sad:

I'm a CND master painter so I know my application is fine. Im never giving up shellac but I need to keep these other clients happy so thought there might be something stronger out there xxxx

The clients who are having problems - what is the condition of their natural nails? Also have you considered trying IBX?

Latest posts

Back