Shellac pale pinks photos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireyfairy

Reaction score
Hi I need to add a pastel pink does any one have any photos of some of the pale pinks together pls? I have blush teddy but what something a bit more pink. Thanks x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458819423.602939.jpg

Which colour is this pls? Looks very pale! X

That looks like cake pop to me. A nice pastel with a shimmer would be strawberry smoothie. X

Top left: Be Demure
Top right: Blush Teddy
Centre: Cake Pop
Bottom left: Winter Glow
Bottom Right: Mauve Maverick

Attachments

• 1458860764773.jpg
    1458860764773.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 140
Top left: Be Demure
Top right: Blush Teddy
Centre: Cake Pop
Bottom left: Winter Glow
Bottom Right: Mauve Maverick

Do you mind if I show this to one of my clients? She wants her wedding nails a pale pink and I don't have all of these colours, pic would be hugely helpful!

Thanks Emily s!! They all look great! Lol think I might go for mauve Maverick......

Or be demure?? Decisions! X

Do you mind if I show this to one of my clients? She wants her wedding nails a pale pink and I don't have all of these colours, pic would be hugely helpful!
No problem at all :) it's often easier to see them in one picture isn't it and they're all under the same light so hopefully not distorted the colour x

Your Cnd nails look great. I've just done mine using blush teddy but find even with 3 coats the coverage is not perfect and the free edge still looks pale. How have you achieved a solid block of colour? I'm applying coats thinly as instructed by my trainer.

Your Cnd nails look great. I've just done mine using blush teddy but find even with 3 coats the coverage is not perfect and the free edge still looks pale. How have you achieved a solid block of colour? I'm applying coats thinly as instructed by my trainer.
I did also originally struggle with these colours although more the 3 chalkier ones on the left, you really do need to be floating your colour on and not letting it drag at all...

They're certainly not my favourite colours to Polish with.

If free edge is pale it sounds like you're possibly not capping it?

Thanks for the advice, I was worried that the gel would slide if I put too much on. I applied in the same way as with darker colours which have all turned out well. I guess it's the colour to some extent.

No problem at all :) it's often easier to see them in one picture isn't it and they're all under the same light so hopefully not distorted the colour x

Fab thank you!

Latest posts

Back