Shellac Paradise Collection - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vonnibabes

Reaction score
Doing an order, what colours are ur most popular?

I've got pretty much every shellac colour so don't want anything too similer, can u lovely geeks help a sister out!

Don't want green or blue but not sure if other 4 worth buying in xxxxx

The pink and purple are not like any other colour in my opinion and they've been a fav here in shellac and viinylux

I got them all except the green. Tango passion and sultry sunset definitely the most popular and have had a few say they want the orange and yellow in the summer. Personally I prefer dessert poppy to the new orange but it is lovely. And the blue is gorgeous.

I've not ordered any of the summer colours yet, but I have them in vinylux. After seeing them I won't be getting the green or blue, but will get the other 4.

The green and blue are my favourites - they're stunning :) x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Tango passion and sultry sunset. I have all 6 and none others have been requested yet xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I swore I wasn't buying the green, but when I saw the colour pops in person it was a different story. All the colours are stunning! And great for art. Sorry I can't help narrow it down but I am glad I bought the whole collection!

Thanks ladies! I love desert poppy so was a swithering with brighter orange but reckon it will be a hit in the summer.

I have 2 blues already so defo enough of them but now thinkin about getting green, hotski still well liked so maybe a new one would be a hit! Oh the decisions lol xxxxx

Tango passion and sultry sunset have been really popular for me already. I don't think the others will be until the sun comes out! Hth x

Check out Liverpool lashes on YouTube, she goes through the new collection and shows swatches comparing them to existing colours so shows you what the new ones are like x

Thanks ladies! I love desert poppy so was a swithering with brighter orange but reckon it will be a hit in the summer.

I have 2 blues already so defo enough of them but now thinkin about getting green, hotski still well liked so maybe a new one would be a hit! Oh the decisions lol xxxxx

Electric orange is beautiful. I'm wearing it just now. Sultry sunset and tango passion were the only others I purchased. They have been so popular. Sultry sunset is a new fav. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395560716.231646.jpg

The only one im yet to use kther than for Art is Electric Orange. Cerulean Sea and Lush Tropics are my favourites and have been pretty popular with my clients too.

Steph xx

Ordered all except blue and green, cheers geeks! Xxxx

Latest posts

Back