Shellac Paradise collection?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone got a swatch of sizzling sand next to icicles? Are they similar?

Sizzling sand is probably the one I want most but if it's similar to icicles then I might not get the additives 😊

I love them! And the free spatula and thumb palette are great

Has anyone got a swatch of sizzling sand next to icicles? Are they similar?

Sizzling sand is probably the one I want most but if it's similar to icicles then I might not get the additives 😊

Sizzling sand is stunning, there's flecks of blue, orange and green and it's quite iridescent

Ive never actually used additives I normally stick to just the polishes! Someone tell me how they actually differ as in payoff etc? Im confused over the fuss over them! When I seen them today just thought they werent for me - but perhaps thats because I dont get them!

Sizzling sand is stunning, there's flecks of blue, orange and green and it's quite iridescent

Oooo I am tempted. Looking forward to seeing the others at pro beauty so I can decide. I'll keep it on my shopping list for now 😃

Oh, I'm so disappoointed now!!! im totally underwhelmed by the additives... yellow I already have, orange and pink I can make v easily. already have loads of shimmers and glitters and the last one?? well I can't really tell what thats about bt I'm not buying the whole set for one!! Shame as I really wanted these due to the thumb palette!! Think maybe I need to see them in the flesh so will wait till PB.

They are stunning in person, I can't capture the depth of the last two in a picture

I love them! And the free spatula and thumb palette are great

Ooh, totally forgot about these!! Mine are coming tomorrow...can't wait! x

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Glad I've held off from getting a blue like waterpark or azure wish yet because I like the blue here plus the green and yellow and maybe the purple. The orange and pink are a bit samey for me. Like there are other colours that are similar enough.

I do think that this is one of the best shellac collections yet but I do feel that the technical workmanship of the product (which is fantastic!) is let down by a lack of exciting colours overall. I have always said that I want neons and glitters because additives aside, other brands manage to do it. I feel means and ungrateful for saying that because I have a lot of fun using shellac and love getting inventive with the colours that are there and some foils but I still want that leeeeetle bit more.

I do think that this is one of the best shellac collections yet but I do feel that the technical workmanship of the product (which is fantastic!) is let down by a lack of exciting colours overall. I have always said that I want neons and glitters because additives aside, other brands manage to do it. I feel means and ungrateful for saying that because I have a lot of fun using shellac and love getting inventive with the colours that are there and some foils but I still want that leeeeetle bit more.

As a consumer I feel this too :( I look at the Progel colours & wish they were Shellac damnit

As a consumer I feel this too :( I look at the Progel colours & wish they were Shellac damnit

I feel this way when I look at Gelish because they've got neons, brights, glitters, mixes with all these groovy little bits in them whilst still offering the more conventional colours.

I will always be loyal to shellac because of it being hypoallergenic and I know we can use foils/additives/loose glitters etc but it's just not the same as whipping out a ready made colour and putting it on the clients nails with minimal fuss.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392245521.526794.jpg
These are the yellow pink and orange new paradise additives over glitter!! They are truly amazing!!! Very different to the additives we already have!

Amelia what did you use here

That's it I've ordered all the colours and additives !!!!!! I'm so rubbish I just couldn't help myself 😄 now I can't sleep cause I'm over excited and my husband is about to smother me with a pillow 😄😄😄

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392287691.641363.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392287699.734830.jpg

Swatches for those who are interested! x❤️x

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I think they are bright enough, I hate neon colours; really don't see the obsession but then if it's what your clients want you have to give them neon.

Wasn't there mean't to be some new scentsations with this collection. I can't find them on the website?

picture.php

I didn't buy the green or the additives because I only had a limited amount of money but really wish I had now :-(

The purple tango passion for anyone who hasn't got them yet is almost exactly the colour of hot chillies layered over purple purple.

Latest posts

Back