Shellac Paradise collection?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cerulean Sea is definitely a creamy colour. Electric Orange is fairly creamy and Lush Tropics reminds me of the jelly polishes by Opi.

Jenny xx

Attachments

• 1392804854616.jpg
    1392804854616.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,303
  • 1392804881608.jpg
    1392804881608.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 975
Cerulean Sea is definitely a creamy colour. Electric Orange is fairly creamy and Lush Tropics reminds me of the jelly polishes by Opi.

Jenny xx

They look beautiful how you've done them. Is that with the additives? I love cerulean blue and Electric orange look lush too :)

They look beautiful how you've done them. Is that with the additives? I love cerulean blue and Electric orange look lush too :)

Thank you! Only 2 were done with the paradise additives - the orange dots over Bicycle Yellow Shellac using Island Heat additive and the sparkle over Lush Tropics Shellac using the Sizzling Sand additive.

The two index fingers are done using a shellac waterless marble effect tutorial by Stephanie Rowlands. One uses Tango Passion, Sultry Sunset & Silver VIP Status. The other uses Electric Orange, Bicycle Yellow & Gold VIP Status. :)

I didn't think I was an orange person but I'm really loving Electric Orange! I actually love all of them. Even the green! :)

Jenny xx

I tried to hold off but couldn't help myself and have just ordered the additives...so excited!!! Xxx

So has anyone used this collection in any layering yet? I'm interested to see what can be done with Sulty Sunset and Tango Passion. I won't be buying the Additives as none of my clients give my Additives a second look.

Make color pops, I don't even ask my clients if they know additives - if they want a colured nails I show them full range of my colors and if they choose one with additive I don't charge them more.

Thank you! Only 2 were done with the paradise additives - the orange dots over Bicycle Yellow Shellac using Island Heat additive and the sparkle over Lush Tropics Shellac using the Sizzling Sand additive.

The two index fingers are done using a shellac waterless marble effect tutorial by Stephanie Rowlands. One uses Tango Passion, Sultry Sunset & Silver VIP Status. The other uses Electric Orange, Bicycle Yellow & Gold VIP Status. :)

I didn't think I was an orange person but I'm really loving Electric Orange! I actually love all of them. Even the green! :)

Jenny xx

How do you do the dots with additives? I am loving the orange dots x

So has anyone used this collection in any layering yet? I'm interested to see what can be done with Sulty Sunset and Tango Passion. I won't be buying the Additives as none of my clients give my Additives a second look.
I was playing with dark dahlia and tango passion today . They work really well together.....sorry no pictures...my iPad was hijacked today.

1891000_10153846515720788_957034152_n.jpg

1779700_10153846520535788_434973354_n.jpg

Had a play with all the colours yesterday. Have to say Cerulean Sea and Electric Orange are my faves. Hope the pics work!

Make color pops, I don't even ask my clients if they know additives - if they want a colured nails I show them full range of my colors and if they choose one with additive I don't charge them more.

I have them all on pops, it just doesn't seem to appeal to them but I don't hold it against them. :)

Loving the sound of that combo Rinn and I imagine both SS and TP will look lovely over The darker colours.

I have them all on pops, it just doesn't seem to appeal to them but I don't hold it against them. :)

Loving the sound of that combo Rinn and I imagine both SS and TP will look lovely over The darker colours.

What I did to introduce clients to additives and nail art was offer to do ring fingers free of charge, once they saw what could be achieved on their own nails they became hooked and wanted them each visit. :)

Apply base coat and cure
2 coats of colour cure
top coat cure
apply additive to tacky layer
apply dots of top coat using dotting tool and cure
wipe off tacky layer and this will remove the additive that isn't covered by the cured dots of top coat.

Apply base coat and cure
2 coats of colour cure
top coat cure
apply additive to tacky layer
apply dots of top coat using dotting tool and cure
wipe off tacky layer and this will remove the additive that isn't covered by the cured dots of top coat.

Sorry to jump on the conversation but has anyone done watercolour style with shellac? No you tube vids unless everyone is calling it something else and I am missing it? Thanks for any advice! x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek mobile app

Paradise on my own nails - you know when you just can't choose what colour to use..... so I used them all, and all the new additives, and a bit of gold foiling, and Shellac Cabachons. You should have seen the state of my desk when I had finished :D

Attachments

• Paradise nails.jpg
    Paradise nails.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 1,637
  • Paradise 9.jpg
    Paradise 9.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 1,658
  • Paradise thumb.jpg
    Paradise thumb.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 1,042
Paradise on my own nails - you know when you just can't choose what colour to use..... so I used them all, and all the new additives, and a bit of gold foiling, and Shellac Cabachons. You should have seen the state of my desk when I had finished :D

Can I ask how you made the cabochon in the second pic, the purple and gold one? Tx :)

Can I ask how you made the cabochon in the second pic, the purple and gold one? Tx :)

Jeni smith has a YouTube video on how to do them :)
Beautiful work Izzy B!!! X x x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393537171.655350.jpg

Some colour combinations I did with the Paradise collection.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Put these in the main mani thread, but since I've been watching this one as well and this iswith all Paradise products, im putting it here too.

This is the yellow, orange and pink Paradise additives over cream puff Shellac and Cerulean Sea design over. Love this collection so much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1393591421254.jpg
    1393591421254.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,677

Latest posts

Back