Shellac Peeling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry girls to butt in iv been searching for shellac problems on here. I am new to shellac and have recently done friends who have no problems at all and shellac is lasting!

Iv had my shellac on a week trialing how durable it was - I've been bleaching, gardening, cleaning etc all
With no gloves on and had no chips nothing! - very impressed!

the other night I used Asda hairspray and it caused what can
Only be described as a chemical reaction! Afew bubbles appeared along the free edge which caused shellac to peel, it also streaked / warped the uv top coat which looks like it's moved around?

Ive a client that had to move away from soak off gels, she changed her job and kept breaking the free edge seal. We tried Shellac but unfortunately she's so hard on them that she wrecked her nails. So now have her on Brisa (French), totally loves it - its giving her the strength shellac couldnt and the toughness that soak offs couldnt.

My point is there's a solution for everyone, you just have to have faith and a reasonable client. I've always been total honest with her, we've had ups and down but I've never given guarantees and she's always paid the full price.

Karaxxx

Latest posts

Back