Shellac price?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurasnails14

Reaction score
I have just started doing nails mobile and don't know how much to charge for shellac, any thoughts? Also do you charge for the removal on top? Obviously I am mobile so got to think of petrol prices aswell
Hope someone can help
Thanks

I am mobile too and I charge £20 for Shellac mani or pedi. I've only been going a few months but have quite a few clients now.

Might be worth looking in the salons in your local area to get a better idea.

hth

Ha, just realised we live in the same 'area'!

Most salons are charging £25 for Shellac.

I'm a mobile nail tech, I charge £20 for shellac on fingers, £24 for toes and then £5 for removal.
Then £3 extra for rockstar

Hope this helps x

Ha That's great I thought about £18
Thanks

I am mobile too and I charge £20 for Shellac mani or pedi. I've only been going a few months but have quite a few clients now.

Might be worth looking in the salons in your local area to get a better idea.

hth

I'm doing shellac mobile and struggling to get clients.. Any tips you can give me :(

Facebook! Make a page and add ALL the girls in yr area. Take a pic of ever client u do and upload then, then tag them in it! Hope this helps! I been mobile 3 years now and I work 9am-7pm mon- fri and fully booked till after Xmas x

Facebook! Make a page and add ALL the girls in yr area. Take a pic of ever client u do and upload then, then tag them in it! Hope this helps! I been mobile 3 years now and I work 9am-7pm mon- fri and fully booked till after Xmas x

Thank you sooo much. I've heard a few people ad this way.. I know this might sound a bit thick.. Do you mean add existing friends in the area or how do you find people in your area to add? At the mo I'm just uploading pics in my personal page for friends to see.. Had one client, seen about 4 months ago.. Thats it :( x

check out mine
When u set up a new account it will say friends suggestions and just add all the girls, Keep me posted chick :) and add me if u like x

Last edited:
Hi Laura
I charge £35 for Shellac Manicure or Pedicure in Solid Colour or French.
I also offer RockStars, Nail Art and Swarovski M&Ps.

It's a good idea to have an idea of how much Salons and Mobile Technicians charge in your area...HOWEVER make sure you charge what YOU are worth!
When checking 'competitors' prices, check their level of Qualifications, Training and Experience.
Someone who is offering the same service at Higher/Lower price is doing this for a reason.

Make a proper one, check out mine it's taylormadenails.exmouth
When u set up a new account it will say friends suggestions and just add all the girls, Facebook will send u a message after a few days asking if u no every1 yr adding and just say yes. If u add too many people Facebook will stop u from adding for a few days but that's fine! Keep me posted chick :) and add me if u like x

I added you.. Love your flyers :) and your work of course.. Thank you for your advice.. I'll keep you posted X

I'm Bristol based and mobile, like yourself but I charge £25 for a basic Shellac Manicure, more for Spa Manicure ans Pedicure's. Anything less, I feel under values the Shellac product and my skills. Also, if your too cheap, you may attract clients which do not care for thier Manicure properly, as to them, it has no value where it's cheap.

Sam xx

Laura, what area are you in?

I'm in London, I charge £33 for Shellac mani & £37 for pedi.

If I haven't done the original Shellac then I do charge for removal.

Xx

I'm doing shellac mobile and struggling to get clients.. Any tips you can give me :(

Most of mine has been word of mouth but I also have a FB page. Nail Vibe. I don't put all my pics on it but I do put all my polishes on it and I do a monthly offer.

October's is: Book a Shellac treatment during October and receive 25% off your next one. It guarantees you another booking and once they've had one Shellac they're hooked!

Check it out

Most of mine has been word of mouth but I also have a FB page. Nail Vibe. I don't put all my pics on it but I do put all my polishes on it and I do a monthly offer.

October's is: Book a Shellac treatment during October and receive 25% off your next one. It guarantees you another booking and once they've had one Shellac they're hooked!

Check it out

Thank you sooo much I will add/ like your f. Book page X

Sorry to throw a spanner in the works but on Facebook a business should be a page not a profile.

If you set up a profile to use as a new business and someone reports it or Facebook comes across it they can delete it without warning meaning all of your hard work is gone in a flash....just something to think about.

Sorry to throw a spanner in the works but on Facebook a business should be a page not a profile.

If you set up a profile to use as a new business and someone reports it or Facebook comes across it they can delete it without warning meaning all of your hard work is gone in a flash....just something to think about.

Ooooo nooo I didn't no that!! Thank u x x x

Thanks everyone helps a lot 😃💅

I charge £20 for Shellac mani/pedi

Latest posts

Back