Shellac pricing - cost per set

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
ive finally ordered some shellac (so excited, waiting for it to arrive now!!) but i cant find on the s2 website how much it costs to do a set and how many sets you get from a bottle,

can anyone help me pls!!x

If you give sweet squared a phone they can send you out a cost per service booklet. Includes l&p, spa manicure/pedicure, shellac etc so handy to have xxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

services per bottle

Base Coat = 35
Color Coat = 20
• French Pinks = 40
• French White Tip = 50
Top Coat = 20

wow thanks curvy girl, someone had told me 10 sets per bottle and i was sure i would get more!!

am trying to work out how much to charge alongside my bio sculpture!

wow thanks curvy girl, someone had told me 10 sets per bottle and i was sure i would get more!!

lol! it's a right pain in the bum innit? (am I allowed to say bum on here?)
I'm sure I spend more time doing my admin and all that business bumph than i do with my clients...:irked:

i know what you mean there! as i charge £25 for bio overlays i dont really think i can charge the same for shellac??so thinking £20??

I was told on my training that the official line from CND is now 10 sets per bottle, and this was adjusted to account for newbies who may be wasteful at first and the French whites which may go thick quicker due to the bottles being exposed for longer while techs do the fiddly French line.

I was told the 10 sets is a bare minimum and an experienced manicurist and Shellacker is likely to get the higher number of sets as quoted above :)

thanks pixiebeauty xxx

order has just arrive this morning so i am off t play but which colour first!!decisions decisions lol

I charge £2 less for Shellac than Bio as it lasts just as long as Bio but is cheaper to buy! HTH
Tina

thanks , a little tlc,

my clients can get 3 to 4 weeks from bio and obviously as its a gel is stronger so i was thinking £5 less than bio?what do you think?

Latest posts

Back