Shellac Pricing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Junkie

Reaction score
Hi every1,

I'm hoping to start with Shellac in a few weeks and just wondered what u are all charging 4 this service? Full sets, removal and reapplication and just removal.

Thank u. :)

Hi - are you working from a salon, from home? Depending on your overheads would be the best way to determine your pricing. If I do Shellac/Gelac from home then I charge £15 but if I do it from the salon where I rent a space, I charge £25 because I have to pay so much for my chair at the salon :biggrin:

Hi every1,

I'm hoping to start with Shellac in a few weeks and just wondered what u are all charging 4 this service? Full sets, removal and reapplication and just removal.

Thank u. :)

I charge £25 for colour and £28 for French, I also include reapplication and removal in my price :)

I charge £25 which seems to be the going rate for a shellac service. This is colour or French. I charge more for rockstar or any nail art.

With clients 1st application they get a pinkie solar oil included in price, all subsequent visits they get removal in price. I've only ever had 1 removal without reshellac and u charged £10 which included a mini mani.

Steph x

I charge £25 for shellac with free removal if having a replacement set xx

Thanks all! Seems like most is around £25. I rent my mums barn conversion and have business rates 2 pay so didn't want to be to cheap. Plus I think clients ask themselves y certain salons are so cheap sometimes.
Think I'll do a promotion offer 2 wheel them in lol xx

Latest posts

Back