Shellac rack

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has not arrived yet booo

Hey jodie-may i think the spinning ones are coming out later in the month honey. Sure i saw it in another thread about the racks.

Hth x x x

Thank you! I can't wait to get it :D x

Mine came yesterday, within the time slot and I don't know what his name was :sad: very impressed with the bits that came with it.

Can't wait for spinning rack :D xx

Mine came yesterday, within the time slot and I don't know what his name was :sad: very impressed with the bits that came with it.

Can't wait for spinning rack :D xx

What bits came with it? I'm too excited!

Bearing in mind I'm a bit of a saddo, there was the rack, a colour chart that you attach via a chain, there were pamphlets and a pamphlet holder and a seasonal 'how to' leaflet with some inspirational Shellac nail styles.

I've only just started training, so it doesn't take much to get excited....

Seriously though, for the money, I just thought it would be a plastic rack and that's it...just need a few more shellac colours now xx

Bearing in mind I'm a bit of a saddo, there was the rack, a colour chart that you attach via a chain, there were pamphlets and a pamphlet holder and a seasonal 'how to' leaflet with some inspirational Shellac nail styles.

I've only just started training, so it doesn't take much to get excited....

Seriously though, for the money, I just thought it would be a plastic rack and that's it...just need a few more shellac colours now xx

Oooh I'm excited! Mines should be here on Wednesday.

Would anyone mind giving the dimensions of the wall rack as it doesn't give that info on S2 website. Don't want to buy it to find out it's too big for my little corner lol

Would anyone mind giving the dimensions of the wall rack as it doesn't give that info on S2 website. Don't want to buy it to find out it's too big for my little corner lol

Hi hun

Its approx 60cm x 55cm :) Heres a cheeky pic of mine. Not long now till its full :)

Love n hugs x x x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338803669.001106.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338803669.001106.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 621
Hopefully mine should arrive tomorrow as I ordered it through Fingertips Centre because I wanted an empty CND polish rack too and sweet squared had sold out and pointed me to Fingertips who were great to deal with.

Just wondered, anybody seen these new Shellac Racks already selling on ebay, saw one this morning 7 bids now up to £50 with £9.99 delivery, still has a day and a half to go!!! shocking these people need to be stopped!!

Hopefully mine should arrive tomorrow as I ordered it through Fingertips Centre because I wanted an empty CND polish rack too and sweet squared had sold out and pointed me to Fingertips who were great to deal with.

Just wondered, anybody seen these new Shellac Racks already selling on ebay, saw one this morning 7 bids now up to £50 with £9.99 delivery, still has a day and a half to go!!! shocking these people need to be stopped!!

Are the lamps, racks etc the same price in the fingertips centre as S2?

Thanks

Well the useless husband has put mine on the wall lol xxx however I have all the colours but it's half empty lol looks like I will be buying new colours as soon as they bring some more out lol xxx

Hi I received my Shellac spinner Rack this morning and I paid under a tenner which I thought was a good price.
When I opened my box I could believe the extra stuff I had it's amazing!!! They must had sent me a really expensive one by mistake 

Omg omg mine just arrived!! It's LUSH!!! And so many goodies with it!!.... Only problem... I have more shellac than I realised... Sorta need another one hehe

Hope mine comes soon, ordered it last week with lots of other bits. Got all my other bits the next day but no wall rack.

Latest posts

Back