Shellac rack

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelLynch

Reaction score
Feeling slightly better this morning as my brand new shellac rack has arrived! Now need to get it on wall!
Has anyone else received there's? X

Jealous! Mine hasnt arrived yet :( not to worry - sure it'll be here soon xxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Mine hasn't come either :(

Mine's arrived. I still can't believe how reasonable priced it was. It's gorgeous!

Whoop! Mines gettin delivered tomorrow!!! Yay! xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Mines coming tomorrow too!:D xx

Well I'm jealous of the lot of you!

I decided not to order one til I have more colours as it would look a little sad half empty :cry::cry::cry:

Mine came today!!! I love it and the colour chart thing too :) x

Mines on its way and will be with me tomoz !! :))

Well I'm jealous of the lot of you!

I decided not to order one til I have more colours as it would look a little sad half empty :cry::cry::cry:

I thought the same but it's a special offer price and would be going up on price. So I made the most of it lol

I thought the same but it's a special offer price and would be going up on price. So I made the most of it lol

Same with me only 2 shelves full, shoves other things on it to dress it haha x

Aha ok might be ordering me one too :D

I want one lol. Hope they've still got them on stock in 2 weeks time, it's my b'day and I've decided I am going to treat myself to a few bits and bobs from s2 that I've been wanting for ages. Couldn't believe the price of the racks when I saw them on the website, was expecting it to cost triple the amount.

It came about half 3 and was up on the wall with all my bottles in it by quarter to 4.

Its gorge! So impressed with it.

Happy bunny now :green:

xxx

Mines here!!!! Can't stop got to unwrap it. More later :)
Vicki x

I ordered mines when I was through at the fingertips centre and they wrote on Facebook it was sent out tonight and should arrive on Wednesday. :) stupid bank holiday lol! I will be so glad to get it!

Mine Arrived :):):):)!!!! Its on the wall already.. I think it was so reasonably priced, its lovely and all the extra bits it came with, love it!! Really like that thers space for new colours when they come ou aswell!! :)

It's amazing and I can't believe the bargain.
Just one question has anyone got the zillionier space with nothing on it? Hope mines unique :)
Vicki x

Latest posts

Back