Shellac removal-charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DixieD

Reaction score
I am going mobile and I want to know how much should I charge if a client just wants her shellac removing? I was going to charge nothing if I was re doing her polish ? Is that ok? Xxx

If they only want removal I charge £10, with a new set removal is included. This is weather I'm mobile or at my salon and I have a minimum mobile charge of £10
Thanks Vicki x

If they only want removal I charge £10, with a new set removal is included. This is weather I'm mobile or at my salon and I have a minimum mobile charge of £10
Thanks Vicki x

Exactly the same here x

I charge £25 for Shellac- this is whether it's a one off or if they return for a Re-Shellac. I have costed in products and removal costs in to that £25, so removal is included if I reapply or if they have another nail treatment. For a standalone removal of my application I charge £10 and this includes a little tidy up, mini massage and oil.

You may want to factor in the cost of travel to your standalone removal as I see that you are mobile. I work from home so don't have petrol costs to factor in.

For another salons Shellac or enhancements I now charge £15 as sometimes what they think they have on their nails, is not what they do :eek:

Hth x

Hi I charge £28 for CND Shellac plus extra for glitters/additives etc. If reapplying shellac to my client the removal is included BUT if im going out just for a removal (im mobile too) I charge £10.50 but my minimum call out fee is £20, so usually they'll add on a quick polish to get to £20 :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back