Shellac removal service

AJ54

I have a client who is coming for Shellac removal only, she is going to leave getting a reapplication at the moment. I would appreciate if anyone could tell me what the service should involve. Also don't know how much to charge her. Thankyou.

The process should be a straight forward removal, wrapping up fingers with foils, removing product then tidying up nails, cuticle oil and hand lotion. This is my routine for removal only, usually a removal only charge approx £5.

StephR

For removal only I charge £12. It includes a mini manicure so file nails, cuticle tidy, mini massage and solar oil.

If they don't want this I retail them one of the Shellac remove tubes for them to do at home.

squidgernetball

Ubergeek
If we put the Shellac on, we often don't charge for removal if it is a good client, even if they're not having it reapplied - it depends. A client came in just for removal the other day and spent over £60 on products, so we just didn't charge her. She's a good client and regularly has Shellac. More and more we are getting clients with god knows what on their nails, so charge £12 removal which includes removal, nail tidy and a protein treatment. If it takes too long to remove the charge goes up accordingly!!!

Hope that helps

Vicki x

AJ54

Thankyou that's great just wasn't sure whether to do cuticle work or not but I will keep it quick and simple. :biggrin:

Klassy Klaws

I always perform a manicure after removal, I don't give the client an option of just a removal as I want them leaving me with their nails looking fabulous.
Its important to make sure you have rehydrated the nails after the removal so by performing a manicure your bringing the nails back to looking there best.

If its one of my clients who requires the removal (without reapplication) then I charge £20 (free removal just price of a manicure) but if its someone who I didn't apply the CND Shellac then its £27 for the removal.

twid

If I've put the Shellac on then I charge £5 for removal, this includes tidy up and solar oil.

If its a product put on by anyone else I change £5 if it comes off in 10 mins (ie Shellac) then £5 per 15 mins depending on how long it takes, also includes tidy up and solar oil.

Karaxxx

Emily Case

I charge £10 for a removal with an express manicure, plus £2 if they want a Vinylux colour applied.

Shellac that I have applied I will remove for free before reapplication, but if someone comes in with an unknown product I charge £5 every 15 mins :)

Xxx

Meira

How do you deal with removal when the client doesn't know what has been used on their nails by their previous nail tech? (I have a client coming tomorrow morning for shellac)

Also how have you worded removal services on your websites? I'd prefer not to remove other peoples work but as I'm only starting out I don't really want to be turning clients away.