Shellac removal wraps or Vamoos wraps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
I need to re-order some removal wraps and not sure whether to try the new Vamoos wraps that S2 are retailing or stick to the official Shellac ones.

I've also read on here about Magis Wraps too but don't know anything about them.

Price will obviously play a part as Vamoos are so much cheaper, but also speed and convenience are important too.

I need to re-order some removal wraps and not sure whether to try the new Vamoos wraps that S2 are retailing or stick to the official Shellac ones.

I've also read on here about Magis Wraps too but don't know anything about them.

Price will obviously play a part as Vamoos are so much cheaper, but also speed and convenience are important too.

Im trying out the Vamoos - Im finding them to be as fast and efficient as the CND wraps . Some may say its a pain having to stick the pad on the foil yourself but when mine arrived I spent 15mins putting them all together ready for use in one go.

Last edited:
Now thats a good idea!! How are they at the actual removal - just as efficient?

Hey.. I just cut up a cotton wool disc and use a square piece of tin foil.. So much cheaper if you're worried about cost and works just as good ;-)

I'm not sure if the vamoos are much (if any) cheaper than the magis as you have to buy the foil and the cotton pad separately- correct me if I'm wrong!

Now thats a good idea!! How are they at the actual removal - just as efficient?

Just as good as the cnd wraps for me x

Hey.. I just cut up a cotton wool disc and use a square piece of tin foil.. So much cheaper if you're worried about cost and works just as good ;-)

Price isn't my primary concern, although of course it always helps lol

I am more concerned with quality, efficiancy and that whatever I'm using looks professional :)

Price isn't my primary concern, although of course it always helps lol

I am more concerned with quality, efficiancy and that whatever I'm using looks professional :)

The only negative I could say about the Vamoos is that they don't look as pretty as the CND branded wraps , but if I'd never seen a cnd wrap I'd say Vamoos looked perfectly fine lol x

The only negative I could say about the Vamoos is that they don't look as pretty as the CND branded wraps , but if I'd never seen a cnd wrap I'd say Vamoos looked perfectly fine lol x

They don't need to be pretty, although everyone is always impressed when I get the Shellac Wraps out lol

The magis are actually much cheaper they work out about * for 10 if you buy the 500 pack. They also do toe wraps (same price)
Vamoos only come in a 200 pack and the work out about * for 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've recently trialled the Magis foil wraps, so far all my Shellac clients have commented that they prefer the foil wraps as they feel more secure and tighter.

My concern was with their effectiveness, in truth I've noticed no difference, so I'm being driven by price and client satisfaction and sticking with the Magis foils :D

I got some vamoos wraps and love that the sponges hold a lot of acetone, but can't for the life of me figure out why they come separately? I need convenience as I'm super busy at the salon. Eleven hour days are common, and I just don't want/have the time to assemble the two parts. Unless they start selling them pre-assembled, I'll stay with the OPI wraps

I prefer the CND wraps as the shellac comes off with no bother every time. It's all down to personal preference though - why not try both and see which you prefer?

Latest posts

Back