Shellac Removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxy67

Reaction score
Hi all
Another newbie, probably asking a silly question!
Can I use d-colour to remove Shellac? Run out of acetone.
Thanks

Hi, no i dont think you can im afraid. D Solve is the one you can use for removal, as far as im aware D Colour is only for removing nail enamel xx

Hi all
Another newbie, probably asking a silly question!
Can I use d-colour to remove Shellac? Run out of acetone.
Thanks

Hi no d.colour is only to remove varnish, you will need acetone or d.solve to remove shellac.

I'm going to go out on a limb here actually and say yes I think you probably could.
Though I would only consider it for on yourself and not a client.
I've not tried it personally but would assume that because the main ingredient in D-colour is acetone it should still do the job, although it would more then likely take longer then 10 minutes and maybe not as easy, which is why i would not recommend using it for a client as it would look like the product doesn't perform as it should when we know that's not the case.

Though yes, as above D-solve/ acetone remover is what should be used in order for removal to work effectively.

I'm going to go out on a limb here actually and say yes I think you probably could.
I've not tried it personally but would assume that because the main ingredient in D-colour is acetone it should still do the job, although it would more then likely take longer then 10 minutes and maybe not as easy, which is why i would not recommend using it for a client as it would look like the product doesn't perform as it should when we know that's not the case.

Though yes, as above D-solve/ acetone remover is what should be used in order for removal to work effectively.

Completely agree)

Nail designer with a twist;)

Maybe so but i would still use d solve as it is specifically for enhanced nails,and i would just follow what i have been told,when i asked this with my distributor.

Yes i agree there is acetone in it but not enough so u will be there for ages trying to remove it and the nails would be very dry. I would def get d.solve or acetone. Ax

Latest posts

Back