Shellac removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soph36

Reaction score
My friend had her shellac taken off yesterday where she normally goes as she is going to come to me instead! I have just looked at her nails and they are very thin and flaky all the way up the nail bed!! Her nails are normally strong but this time for some reason they have got in a poor condition!! I haven't noticed this b4 when removing shellac so I just wondered what u may think it might be or does she just need a break?? She's had them on 4 times and she's had a couple of days break in between!! I thought the brisa lite would be good for her but I haven't had my training yet x x x

My friend had her shellac taken off yesterday where she normally goes as she is going to come to me instead! I have just looked at her nails and they are very thin and flaky all the way up the nail bed!! Her nails are normally strong but this time for some reason they have got in a poor condition!! I haven't noticed this b4 when removing shellac so I just wondered what u may think it might be or does she just need a break?? She's had them on 4 times and she's had a couple of days break in between!! I thought the

Sounds like they have been buffing her nails. Does she use Solar Oil? I dont think she needs a break but Solar Oil is necessary.

Thanks for the reply!! yes, I asked her that straight away and she said that they gave her a mini bottle of solar oil to keep using aswell!! They didn't buff her nails and she didn't have any hard gel on before either!! Should I just solar oil them myself and see if they improve?? X x

Thanks for the reply!! yes, I asked her that straight away and she said that they gave her a mini bottle of solar oil to keep using aswell!! They didn't buff her nails and she didn't have any hard gel on before either!! Should I just solar oil them myself and see if they improve?? X x

But ... did she use it? Perhaps they did not use the Nourishing Remover? did the soak? did they wrap? In any case, dehydration does not make it necessary to stop wearing Shellac.

When my client didn't use solar oil while wearing shellac (she admitted that she didnt use it) when I removed shellac her nails were all flaky and dry, I advised her she has to use solar oil while wearing shellac and she did use it twice a day, so the next time when I removed Shellac it made massive difference, nails looked nice and healthy. Solar oil really does make a difference!

I will have a chat with her and see how often she has used it!! I'm seeing her tomorrow so will have a good chat! She probably wasn't made aware how important it is to use so only did it now and again!! Thanks for your help x x x x

Latest posts

Back