Shellac rings - jewellery!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian H

Reaction score
Seen some of these on Instagram they are beautiful! Does anyone know much about them? Where to buy and how to make? X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Have you got a picture? Xx

Like rings made from nail polish?
I've seen loads of people wearing them on Instagram that match their nails and was wondering the same thing. Would love to make some x

I buy my rings from ebay or etsy and there's different ways of making them, either by adding the shellac etc and then a cabochon or by using l&p or hard gel... Trial and error and depends on look

Here few I've done

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 5,914
I buy my rings from ebay or etsy and there's different ways of making them, either by adding the shellac etc and then a cabochon or by using l&p or hard gel... Trial and error and depends on look

Here few I've done

Yeah these are the ones, I've seen quite a few now, people are retailing them to clients to match there nails, what would you retail them at xx

Do you fancy doing a tutorial max? :) x

Or maybe even Maz!! Silly iPhone x

Love this idea, seen Maz's on instagram & loved it!

How much do they cost to buy? & do you just make them after the client has chosen their shellac art already?

Ooh I love this idea! I think a trip to hobby craft is needed tomorrow!!
X x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The big ones are called cabochon rings.look great but if you changed them to match your manicure you would use all your product in weeks!

Sorry was with client and feeling so crap with some nasty sore throat bug... Now finished for day :)

Yes I can do a tutorial... Give me few days to clear my groggy sick head.

I charge for standard glitter ring £7.50 and more depending if added layers of glitter mixes, Swarovski crystals, onestroke, 3d free hand stuff. I think that's an ok price for a unique ring made specially.

I've some on display and Im now wearing one when doing clients nails, it gets noticed and they ask, so I take a deposit and make it later in eve and they collect unless I've one already on display or can do while they wait . It's a new thing but so far looking good and just something nice to offer.

Just had a look on eBay, there is definitely money to be made! What size stone do you use xx

Just had a look on eBay, there is definitely money to be made! What size stone do you use xx

What are you typing in the search bar on ebay, Im getting really expensive designer rings or just all white plastic rings in my search! :/

I don't use a stone I make the stone out of gel or l&p that way I get a full effect ring, not a bit of glitter under the cabochon

I don't use a stone I make the stone out of gel or l&p that way I get a full effect ring, not a bit of glitter under the cabochon

Maz, do you do tuition? Would you? You are becoming a living legend IMHO. Your work is amazing!

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Maz, do you do tuition? Would you? You are becoming a living legend IMHO. Your work is amazing!

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow not sure what to say to that... Thanks :o

I hadn't thought about it to be honest

Oh wow I love these ... Amazing babes .... <3

Tutorial would be amazing!

Latest posts

Back