Shellac rings - jewellery!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kara
Do have any pics of your vinylux rings?

Managed a necklace today quickly as not had time of late. Plain, no bling but looks lovely. May have to keep :eek:

necklace.jpg

That's so pretty

Sorry if someone has already said but what glue do u use to stick the glass onto the ring?? Many thanks

Sorry Lady Murasaki, my pc lost all my piccies but I still had a few on my phone. These were all done with Vinylux; either free hand (owl), stamping & or glitter.

Karaxxx

Attachments

• DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 483
  • DSC_0051.jpg
    DSC_0051.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 468
  • DSC_0056.jpg
    DSC_0056.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 490
This is Shellac and stamping. I agree with previous posts, it is addictive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 454
just read all through this thread and ordered mine with special delivery so i definatley get to play tomorrow haha! cant wait!

I've just received some rings and cabochons to have a play with today but totally forgot to get some E6000 glue which I'd seen recommended.

I've got some Gemtac - will that work do you think?

Thanks in advance :)

Hearts arrived today, only did this quickly as little time to play.

Can't upload from phone. Will have to wait until tomorrow.

Debbie

I have my backings but NO CABOCHONS!!!!! I orders back in December and they got lost in the mail and now I'm waiting for a second replacement package. I'm getting sooo impatient seeing all these fab rings :(

This is the one I just made, used a colour changing gel so the ring changes colour :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389997837.582751.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389997853.766416.jpg

Which colour changing gel polish did you use.
They look lovely.x

Hearts arrived today, only did this quickly as little time to play.

Hopefully uploads now.

Attachments

• heartring.jpg
    heartring.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 430
Which colour changing gel polish did you use.
They look lovely.x

Thanks :) It's bluesky. I don't use it on nails, but it does the job for the ring.. I'm trying to find a decent colour changing gel to use on nails as well.xx

Thanks :) It's bluesky. I don't use it on nails, but it does the job for the ring.. I'm trying to find a decent colour changing gel to use on nails as well.xx

When u find one please let me know I use gelish at the moment would love a colour changing gel polish but wouldn't get the cheap ones :) x

I love crystal nails thermo colour change gel polish they've quite a few on their collection.

I love crystal nails thermo colour change gel polish they've quite a few on their collection.

And how long do they last? X

Just got my first rings and cabochons. I put a cab into the ring to make sure it fits before I start decorating, it's now stuck in there and so far I have cut my finger and ripped a hole in my leggings trying to get it out with tweezers! Think I should give up on this idea!

Tangy yo, LOVE IT!

Latest posts

Back