Shellac rings - jewellery!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that these are all going strong still! Xx

I have just ordered done stuff this morning! I'm so excited :))

tu4ugata.jpg

First one I've done!

Also can I join the fb group. I pm'd one of the girls on here but never got a reply. Anyone else I can ask?

tu4ugata.jpg

First one I've done!

Also can I join the fb group. I pm'd one of the girls on here but never got a reply. Anyone else I can ask?

I take it that you are a nail tech? If you are pm me your fb name and I will give you details :) x

Got all inspired & bought everything to make the rings!!! Will post some pics when ive done them! !!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I made a little ring to go with my ladies shellac today they compliment each other beautifully ! Love the Facebook group x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391716826.183782.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391716807.766616.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391716807.766616.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 364
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391850753.349387.jpg
These are my first attempts.
Starting with the bad leopard print in the bottom right working it's way up.
Any advice? I like my last two not my first three haha

View attachment 55266
These are my first attempts.
Starting with the bad leopard print in the bottom right working it's way up.
Any advice? I like my last two not my first three haha

I actually like all of them! Perhaps if you were to add a stamp to 2nd one with different glitters, maybe more effective, but still nice as it is:D x

I actually like all of them! Perhaps if you were to add a stamp to 2nd one with different glitters, maybe more effective, but still nice as it is:D x

That's a brilliant idea! Never thought of that. Thank you :)
Got some if the rings in action...

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391871394.088890.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391871405.452358.jpg

Reception desk revamp... Wallpaper Annie Sloan paint and shellac lol... 2 down 30 to go ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392642414.268989.jpg

6uqa9y4y.jpg

Blue glitter acrylic tips with matching ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I've just sent a request to the FB group but couldn't figure out how to send a message on there. Could you add me please, my name is Mandy
Many thanks x

Hi, I've just sent a request to the FB group but couldn't figure out how to send a message on there. Could you add me please, my name is Mandy
Many thanks x

Hi Mandy. I just added you. X

Hi, i've requested to join the fb group, but I was in my dance business fb account, Footworks Dance, so please ignore. I've sent a request now from my personal account, Charlotte. Many thanks

Repeat - no requests to join the facebook group please or the thread will have to close.

Finished desk..£9.99 paint, £6.99 wallpaper, £7.50 glass domes, shellac base, glitter and shellac top coat. Beats £1000 for a quilted desk 😍
.ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393106278.922375.jpg

Latest posts

Back