Shellac Salon Certification - USA Update

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gr8nailz

Reaction score
Did your boss at least blush?

Lol!

I think our Tammie has got her point across at last!

Hey tammie sorry to butt in on your thread.

Geeg, is this started in the Uk yet do you know? Is this the one were someone comes and checks your doing everything correctly? I would like to sign up for this. Thank you :)

Not at all, Lolly. Gigi had mentioned some time ago that this Salon Certification was going to take place in the UK. I wanted to make you aware that it has begun here already.

Did your boss at least blush?

Our 21 year old former team leader complained right up until the 4-hour training/review started.

I contacted the CND Educator myself and explained the difficulty I was having getting the point across how critical this certification was for our salon. I asked if she'd mind speaking to our management directly. The CND Educator/Ambassador actually contacted our owner and explained the new CND Shellac Salon Certification program and that without it, we 'wouldn't be on the Shellac map." They jumped on the first training/review/certification she had available. LOL

We are now ALL fully trained and are a CND Shellac Certified Salon.

Last edited:
Hey tammie sorry to butt in on your thread.

Geeg, is this started in the Uk yet do you know? Is this the one were someone comes and checks your doing everything correctly? I would like to sign up for this. Thank you :)
Let Samantha know of your interest by emailing her at S2 ... She's working on it. Email to Samantha dot sweet at sweet squared dot com.

I will do geeg! Thank you :)

That's great that your spa is doing this now tammie. It's annoying when your hear people say oh shellac ruined my nails blah blah. And it has been the tech. Oh you know the story. So they assume your all the same. Hopefully this will set em straight :)

Listen to this, I had a woman in last week who I had done shellac on. She had m&r because she was a nurse. So she went somewhere and got it redone as she lives across town and couldnt get to me. She said she could tell they were not as good as me, they soaked one hand off and whilst waiting on it they buffed the other!! They also asked her what bottles I had used because they didn't recognise the colour.... Implying it wasn't proper shellac. I said to the woman well it is part of their newest collection so maybe that's why they didnt know it or they're simply clueless. I can name any colour and take a good guess at a layered combo!

This program is good for this kind of rubbish!

Latest posts

Back