Shellac spinning rack

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooh that must mean mine will come soon!! so excited!!

Here it is. It is beautiful and yes, I do feel sad for posting a photo and feeling like this over an object.

Shellacrack.jpg

Mine's here and I'm glad you posted pic so I can see what it looks like.

I have my Shellac training the 4th July, so apart from me getting mine out the box to look at it and show people, it won't be properly used until then...also gives me time to increase my Shellac collection too. Have 13 at home at 4 sat in my S2 shopping cart!!!!

Nice to see one in action and it looks fab :D xx

It looks great I can't wait!

Thank you ladies. I have only filled the one side, as that's my collection so far. I wonder if anyone else will put their bottles in colour depth range. :o

Received mine today! Love it x x

thanks fo rthe pic, cant wait to get mine now!!xx

just got my rack...soooo happy, and cant believe that we get a leaflet stand and leaflets for that price aswell!!!x

Meh! I want mine too! :(( I can't bare the anticipation! I'm too impatient! ;)

I have just received an email, saying that my spinner rack will be delivered tomorrow!

Just received my email, woo hoo. so mine must be coming tomorrow. :biggrin: x

Got mine today. Love it.

I just got mine yesterday and I hadn't realised that it doesn't hold all the available colours!
Poo!

I've got mine, looks so professional and I must say excellent value for money! Love it

Mine are coming today (i ordered 2 to hold all the colours) I am always amazed at how excited I get over Shellac parcels/products!!! :)

I have mine looks lovely I have the wall rack too xxx

Am I just being blonde but basically where you connect the colour block to with the chain tag. There's only 1 hole, so the chain can't actually go through?!

The chain opens and u put in through the hole. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Our Racks are here too. I love love love them xxxxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340788463.699788.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340788775.073821.jpg

I was going to order one of these once they were in stock. But it seems they have sold out immediately :sad: Not only that but they've increased the price :sad: I guess I should have pre-ordered like everyone else!

I was going to order one of these once they were in stock. But it seems they have sold out immediately :sad: Not only that but they've increased the price :sad: I guess I should have pre-ordered like everyone else!

They are still amazing value! They are not out Of stock, I just checked :)

Mine are coming today, can't wait!

Latest posts

Back