Shellac spinning rack

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was like Christmas come early when i got mine yesterday :)

Have just ordered another today as it looks very professional and great value for money.

There's no other hole to put it through if that makes sense!

One hole and then no opening

There's no other hole to put it through if that makes sense!

One hole and then no opening

you open the chain hun and put one end through the hole and re close chain, like you do a necklace hth xx

Look at the chain, there is a big link in the middle. You can unhook one side by sliding out the actual chain at the joining of the little balls. Then you have just one piece of chain.

Feed this through the hole in the rack, then join the chain back up the way you unhooked it.

HTH ;)

Mines due to arrive within the next hour, excited. :) xx

Mines arrived, and I'm impressed.
Marketing leaflets and holder included in the package, didn't know these would be included, x

Looks lovely hope mine arrives soon x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

They are still amazing value! They are not out Of stock, I just checked :)

Mine are coming today, can't wait!

Still a great price, I agree. The S2 website says you can pre-order now for delivery when stock is available. I'm not missing out again!

Still a great price, I agree. The S2 website says you can pre-order now for delivery when stock is available. I'm not missing out again!

The reason the website says preorder is because they have a huge back log of orders to get out first before they can have it appearing as in stock! You might be lucky though and get it straight away. I ordered mine last weds along with a few other bits. Got all my other bits and the rack was due to be delivered today but I missed it by like 5 mins cause I was on the school run :-( have rearranged delivery for tomorrow so I can get all excited again lol xx

The reason the website says preorder is because they have a huge back log of orders to get out first before they can have it appearing as in stock! You might be lucky though and get it straight away. I ordered mine last weds along with a few other bits. Got all my other bits and the rack was due to be delivered today but I missed it by like 5 mins cause I was on the school run :-( have rearranged delivery for tomorrow so I can get all excited again lol xx

I see! I thought if I ordered it now I may have to wait weeks but hopefully not :D Thanks for the info.

I see! I thought if I ordered it now I may have to wait weeks but hopefully not :D Thanks for the info.

I suppose it depends on the backlog of orders they've got to get out first. I had to call them about some courses so asked them at the same time about when I was likely to receive my rack. They had a look and told me it would be with me the next day! Xx

i ordered mine about 5 weeks ago and just got it this week!

I'm in <3 no idea how something so wonderful can be so cheap! Looks amazing xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340912089.955689.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340912089.955689.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 104

Latest posts

Back