Shellac spinning rack

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
hi has anyone received the above yet??i got an email weeks ago saying it would be within 10 days?? i know it will arrive sooner or later im just so excited!!

No, I'm still waiting too :(

I was told on ordering, the end of June, so another 11 days at the most.

I can't wait to get the colour chart that comes with it. I don't know why all companies don't do this, as everyone knows you cannot get a true likeness on a computer screen. I would've paid that just for the chart.

Spoke to S2 yesterday, they are expecting them in any day and out to us within the next two weeks x

I was told on ordering, the end of June, so another 11 days at the most.

I can't wait to get the colour chart that comes with it. I don't know why all companies don't do this, as everyone knows you cannot get a true likeness on a computer screen. I would've paid that just for the chart.

yes that's what i'm waiting for too, bio sculpture do stix with colours on, its great to show clients and like you say you get a true likeness, makes ordering colours easier!! i paid far more for my stix from bio i can tell you!xx

Nail Harmony put it out on their Facebook status a while ago, that they were going to do this with Gelish. I got all excited and was willing to pay quite big bucks for every colour. I rang London and they went all cagey on me, asking me where I'd found out. Doh, you put it out on FB!

Then they were set to take details for pre ordering and then couldn't proceed because they only posted to London. :twisted:

I know I should be saying this to s2 but I don't feel the colour chart is a true likeness of the colours !

I know I should be saying this to s2 but I don't feel the colour chart is a true likeness of the colours !

I've noticed this with a couple of the colours so give them the chart to decide roughly the colours they like because it's easy for them to handle and they seem to pick more quickly. I then show them my colourpop of the same colour to make sure they're happy!

Just spoke to S2 and they think they are due in at the end of the month

I find that the colours change as the time goes on too! My mum is in love with Wildfire it goes on a lovely 'revlon red' type colour but over the two weeks it darkens considerably until I take it off when it's a much darker richer colour!
I layered gotcha over tropix for my holiday which started out quite coral but ended up very pink after 3 weeks, so maybe that's why?

That's interesting. I only got mine this morning and have been completely enthralled since it arrived! Which ones would you say aren't a true likeness?

Oh dear, I was thinking they would be a true likeness:confused:

One thing you have to remember is that the Shellac is being painted on to a clear base the same as if you were using a clear colour pop but when it's painted onto a real finger you have the 'nail bed colour' so of course some of the colours esspessially the sheerer colours are going to look slightly different.

If someone is wearing a colour for 3 weeks and maybe using products that can penetrate down into the shellac it could cause the colour to appear slightly different for example Chlorine left on the surface of the shellac then exposed to sun can bleach the colour.

I have freshly painted clear colour wheels and they still don't match ? Very strange ? Like the suggestion of choosing from chart then showing them actual colour wheel !

I have freshly painted clear colour wheels and they still don't match ? Very strange ? Like the suggestion of choosing from chart then showing them actual colour wheel !

I think the ones from s2 look more like the varnishes ? X

I have just received an email, saying that my spinner rack will be delivered tomorrow!

Mine's coming tomorrow too xx

AWwwwwww! I didn't get an email :(((

Me neither, it will aarive eventually no doubt. I've waited this long another few days wont hurt. Xx

Latest posts

Back