Shellac Sugared Spice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilypie

Reaction score
I've done a search but can't find much on Sugared Spice on here or on Google.

I want to order some more colours. I'm fine for pinks reds etc. I have Rubble and Desert Poppy and wanted a neutral along that end of the spectrum. Does anyone have swatches of Sugared spice please? Or any other suggestions as it doesn't seem a very popular colour? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you have any of the intimates collection? If not I'd suggest going for a few of those or Cocoa. I've used Sugared Spice once and rarely use Iced Cappuccino.

Steph xx

Ah great thanks. I've not got any Intimates yet. I was teetering on Nude Knickers but because they're so neutral, I was thinking they're just a bit 'blah' if you know what I mean?! I love the colour but was wondering if many clients would pay for such a natural shade x

In my opinion sugared spice and iced cappuccino are the worst shellac colours, I have both and only ever use them for gold rockstars so I'd recommend one of them for that but that's about it x

Ah great thanks. I've not got any Intimates yet. I was teetering on Nude Knickers but because they're so neutral, I was thinking they're just a bit 'blah' if you know what I mean?! I love the colour but was wondering if many clients would pay for such a natural shade x

Bare chemise and satin pajamas are very popular with my clients. Lovely nudes x

I find the nudes can be popular as many people either can't or don't like more obvious colours all the time. I've got Iced Cappuccino which I've only used a few times it's a nice colour but you can see the brush marks in it. Here's one of Nude Knickers which has already been popular

HTH x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391437787.626898.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391437765.246431.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391437765.246431.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 259
I only use Sugared Spice under Tinsel Toast. It is darker than Iced Cappucino.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I've used Satin pyjamas soooooo many times but bought sugared spice and haven't used it at all since I bought it. Xx

Great, just as I thought, it's off my list. Thanks ladies, I've opted for Bare Chemise instead.

I really didn't like the intimates when they came out but I'm finding the more I look at them the more I like them

I went with the assumption that nudes weren't going to be popular with my clients so I only had 2. How wrong was I? They've been ridiculously popular. I only have nude knickers and bare chemise at the moment that I got at Olympia but I ordered the other 2 this morning.

Steph xx

Bare Chemise is such a great colour :) I am sure you clients will love it, it is very popular with mine :)

I went with the assumption that nudes weren't going to be popular with my clients so I only had 2. How wrong was I? They've been ridiculously popular. I only have nude knickers and bare chemise at the moment that I got at Olympia but I ordered the other 2 this morning.

Steph xx

Funny isn't it, I find people go for shades I wouldn't have looked twice at. Shows it's good to have a decent range

It's quite popular with my older ladies so depends what your market is I love satin pajama especially with a layer of gold VIP status 😄ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391462480.792253.jpg

Last edited:
The intimate collection has been so popular and you can do so much with them if you have the additives.ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391467986.487033.jpg

Latest posts

Back