Shellac training - Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautify2

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondered if anyone on here has done the Shellac Training in Essex (Braintree centre) if so, can you rememeber how many hours you were there? It says 1/2 day, was this 9am-12 etc? Also any requirements for the "model"

Thanks!

I trained with Kayleigh at Brentwood she is absolutely lovely. If I can remember I did 9 to 12 and I just took my mum with bare nails of course.

Probably best to contact Sweet squared and they can tell you all the requirements of the course. Good luck
xx

We offer Cnd shellac training with Justine from Braintree and our students work on each other.

Sweet squared will have all the info or Justine will directly

Hth x

Hi

I have, it was 9-12 yes. Well worth doing x

To add didn't have to take a model, we worked together x

To add didn't have to take a model, we worked together x

This is down to each Academy and how they structure the class. Please check with your specific Education Ambassador before taking / not taking models ! :hug:

Thanks for the replies everyone. I have been in contact with Sweet Squared and they advised me that a model would be needed, just wondered on times so see if I can fit it all in as I have a client at 2pm and I am at least an hour from the training spot!

Thanks!:biggrin:

This is down to each Academy and how they structure the class. Please check with your specific Education Ambassador before taking / not taking models ! :hug:

The OP was asking about a specific location though, where I've already attended the course. :)

Thanks for the replies everyone. I have been in contact with Sweet Squared and they advised me that a model would be needed, just wondered on times so see if I can fit it all in as I have a client at 2pm and I am at least an hour from the training spot!

Thanks!:biggrin:

Maybe things have changed as I was told no in September. It might be worth emailing Justine direct, her contact details are on her website :)

Maybe things have changed as I was told no in September. It might be worth emailing Justine direct, her contact details are on her website :)

Do you know where I can find her website/email address?

Many thanks!

Latest posts

Back