Shellac training model

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SerenityNailz

Reaction score
Hey :)

So I have finally managed to book my shellac brings them back course with s2 - YAY!!

However, a slight oversight on my part has resulted in my hubby being the only available model that day :)

Are we able to take male models? Also the kit list says shellac remover wraps - are the magis ones ok?

Thank you!

X

The best place to ask this would be S2 as they will have the correct information.

Just phoned the educator and spoke to a lovely lady there who said I can indeed take my (currently unsuspecting) hubby and the magis wraps are fine :)

I might just have to forget my d.solve so that the hubby has to leave with his nails shellacked mwahahaha!

x

Just phoned the educator and spoke to a lovely lady there who said I can indeed take my (currently unsuspecting) hubby and the magis wraps are fine :)

I might just have to forget my d.solve so that the hubby has to leave with his nails shellacked mwahahaha!

x
:evil:please, I beg you, at least take a picture of him with Shellac, especially if it's a colour such as pink. ;)

:evil:please, I beg you, at least take a picture of him with Shellac, especially if it's a colour such as pink. ;)

Lol - here's one of him sporting my matt shellac trial run - god he would kill me if he knew I had put this on here! Excuse the messy application - I was trying to do it quick before he changed his mind!

I'm so mean - I let him try for 20 mins with normal polish remover before I caved and removed it for him! (So evil!)

He now try's to keep his nails really short as any sign of a free edge and I'm there!

x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363212862.001034.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363212862.001034.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 271
Tell him not to worry! My big burly 6ft 7 Aussie hubby has been sporting brisa lite smoothing gel for 2 weeks and not only has no one noticed... But he's loving it!!!
Go figure. ;o)

Bless what these men have to go through get ;-) my brother in law is always up for a bit of nail art....should I be worried!:)x

This is too funny. I am doing my Shellac brings them back class and my brisa lite smoothing class next sunday, super excited, and I never gave it a thought to take my hubby as a model. Hmmmmmmm. May have to convince my sister in-law to suddenly develop a cold so I have to take my hubby. Hee hee. :lol:

I needed an L&P nail biter for my ITEC and was struggling so I used my hubby as he is a nail ripper ewwwwww

Looks so wrong this French with hairy arms sticking out. He would kill me if I put a pic up but you know what, he works away and is in Cambodia so I think I'm safe :)
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363270349.422088.jpg

Oh I'm in so much trouble :)

I needed an L&P nail biter for my ITEC and was struggling so I used my hubby as he is a nail ripper ewwwwww

Looks so wrong this French with hairy arms sticking out. He would kill me if I put a pic up but you know what, he works away and is in Cambodia so I think I'm safe :)
Vicki x
View attachment 30349

Ha ha! So funny ;-) But your work is beautiful :)

I am loving this thread! :lol:

Vicki x
View attachment 30349

Oh my gosh! Brilliant idea! :) I may get mine deployed :)

Vicki x
View attachment 30349

Ha ha - Love it! Beautiful work by the way! x

Hubby has just informed me that he is going to start a support group for nail tech hubbies - he's decided to call it HANK - husbands against nail kidnap lol!

x

Me thinks the husbands doth protest too much!

Mine was trying to convince me he was purely doing me a favour sitting in my chair, but I could tell he was loving it. :wink2:

Hubby has just informed me that he is going to start a support group for nail tech hubbies - he's decided to call it HANK - husbands against nail kidnap lol!

x

Haha. That's fantastic. I going to tell my husband. I'm sure he would join. 😉 We could even start a support thread just for them. Lol.

Ha ha love this! :D might just try with mines he he he

Haha. That's fantastic. I going to tell my husband. I'm sure he would join. 😉 We could even start a support thread just for them. Lol.

That's what he said! Not sure i want hubby on SG though - cant talk about him then hehe x

Lol - here's one of him sporting my matt shellac trial run - god he would kill me if he knew I had put this on here! Excuse the messy application - I was trying to do it quick before he changed his mind!

I'm so mean - I let him try for 20 mins with normal polish remover before I caved and removed it for him! (So evil!)

He now try's to keep his nails really short as any sign of a free edge and I'm there!

x

Lols! This made me giggle, bless him xx

Latest posts

Back