Shellac training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulesC

Reaction score
Hi! I'm usually on the skin geek forum as i do mobile spray tans. Im thinking of training to do shellac but have no nail experience. I'm in the Liverpool area & although i trained in a beauty academy for tans i would not go back there. Who do you recommend for training? x

You will need to contact Sweet Squared 0845 210 6060, they will be able to tell you where your closest CND Education Ambassador is.
You need to have a Manicure/Pedicure Qualification to be able to do CND Shellac Training or purchase CND Shellac.

CND Education Ambassadors are the only people who provide Autherised CND Shellac Training so beware of other beauty academy's offering it. Best thing to do is speak to Sweet Squared they will give you all the relevent information.
Hths

You will need to contact Sweet Squared 0845 210 6060, they will be able to tell you where your closest CND Education Ambassador is.
You need to have a Manicure/Pedicure Qualification to be able to do CND Shellac Training or purchase CND Shellac.

CND Education Ambassadors are the only people who provide Autherised CND Shellac Training so beware of other beauty academy's offering it. Best thing to do is speak to Sweet Squared they will give you all the relevent information.
Hths

Thanks Klassy Klaws - I've been in touch with them but its quite expensive to do the course PLUS manicure/pedicure. DO you recommend anywhere else i can do manicure / pedicure? x

Hi! I'm usually on the skin geek forum as i do mobile spray tans. Im thinking of training to do shellac but have no nail experience. I'm in the Liverpool area & although i trained in a beauty academy for tans i would not go back there. Who do you recommend for training? x

Hi,

Did you find somewhere to train? Im in the same boat as you..wanna do shellac but dont have any quals in nails xx

Hi,

Did you find somewhere to train? Im in the same boat as you..wanna do shellac but dont have any quals in nails xx

Sorry only just seen this. I didn't bother in the end x

Latest posts

Back