Shellac Tutti Frutti?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilypie

Reaction score
Does anyone else find tutti frutti to be quite see through? I've now applied 3 coats and can still see my free edge through the colour.

Anything I can do to stop this as I dont really want to have to apply 3 coats on every application?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you given the bottle a good shake? I find two coats to be an opaque coverage but if I don't shake it properly it does go a bit more see through

No, Tutti Fruitti covers we'll in 2 coats. Try giving it a stir with a cocktail stick 😄

Yep, agree with CeeCee! Never had a problem with this colour :) xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I used this on a client just the other day and 2 coats was plenty ;) x

Tutti Frutti is one of my most popular pinks and I have never had to do 3 coats. Sounds like you need to give it a really good shake or take a cocktail stick and give it a stir before shaking.

Give it a really really good shake. Use a cocktail stick to give it a stir too.

I've never had a problem with Tutti Frutti and I find it gives great coverage even with one coat, where as other colours can look very streaky on the first coat.

Steph xx

Thanks all. It was a new bottle so I shook it as much as my arm would allow! I'll give it a stir, sounds like that should do the trick if noone else has experienced this. Thanks again

Shake the bottle to wake the drink

Latest posts

Back