Shellac VIP Silver - alternative other professional brands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbara1505

Reaction score
Dear geeks,

My last bottle VIP Silver will soon be empty. This colour is very popular with my clients and I am very disappointed that it is out of stock. A lot of you feel like me, I think.

I am searching for an alternative in other professional brands, for example Gelish, INK, Jessica and so on.
I know, I know - we should not mix brands, but in this case I have no alternative. Till now I haven`t found a good additive, some have a similar effect but not the full effect of VIP Silver.

When worse comes to worse I have to take Bluesky VIP Silver but certainly I want to avoid this.

Would be very happy if you have any suggestions!

Looking forward to your answers!

Thanks a lot!

There is a CND ladies Facebook group, you have to request to join and show your certificates. Once you're in you may well find someone selling Silver VIP xx

Anyone, any ideas?

What about Gelish "My secret santa" for example?

I've just had a look at silver VIP swatches, and it does seem quite similar to Ice Vapour??

I've just had a look at silver VIP swatches, and it does seem quite similar to Ice Vapour??

Silver VIP is very different to Ice Vapour - IV is bigger sparkly pieces in clear suspension, Silver VIP is a silver polish with tiny almost holo pieces. IV is very 'in your face' - SV is much more subtle.

That's so annoying! Can't understand why a popular product would be discontinued without a decent replacement x

Latest posts

Back